PDA

View Full Version : New Exhaust.. Ultra Flo Kit, Dynomax

Pops Fun
03-27-2007, 08:39 AM
Hi
Wish me luck, the new exhaust goes on tonight, Jay and Tom are putting it on for me, and we will look at the clutch :( . I think the exhaust will be a lot quieter??? Might take some getting used to, the good part... not as much notice from the boys in blue I hope!! :D

cstreu1026
03-27-2007, 09:02 AM
is your clutch messed up again? Seems like you have nothing but clutch/tranny problems lately. Of course will all he power you have I guess you will have that.

Where did you get the dynomax set up at? I am thinking of going that route with mine as well. I ma just afraid the flowmasters will be too loud and I don't like the look of the 3+ inch exhaust tips that come on everything else these days.

Pops Fun
03-27-2007, 09:49 AM
is your clutch messed up again? Seems like you have nothing but clutch/tranny problems lately. Of course will all he power you have I guess you will have that.

Where did you get the dynomax set up at? I am thinking of going that route with mine as well. I ma just afraid the flowmasters will be too loud and I don't like the look of the 3+ inch exhaust tips that come on everything else these days.

Clutches :mad: Anyway, Got my Dynomax from Cincy Speed, good price, good service.
Have 40 series Flows now and I like them but have a lose baffle rattling. The 40's do turn a lot of heads and are loud cruising with the top down, not as loud as some I have heard... (Scott)....:) The wife says to loud, so that is #1 excuse (there is a list:lol: ) not go in the vert. On long trips the sound even gets to me after a while. Also: Red and Loud = Attention

Pops

Pops Fun
03-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Hi
I like my new exhaust..... quieter when cruising and deeper when WOT.

Thanks for the help choosing:)

Pops

mustang8998
03-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Hi
I like my new exhaust..... quieter when cruising and deeper when WOT.

Thanks for the help choosing:)

Pops

Track day soon?

Pops Fun
03-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Hell yes!!

bobtsgt
03-28-2007, 12:08 AM
hell yeah Steve. Try and get a sound clip up if you can

kennebellcobra
03-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Yea, get a sound clip I'm thinking of changing mine to something a little quiter or let us know when you go to the track and I can listen to it in person.

Did you get your clutch figured out?

Pops Fun
03-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Yea, get a sound clip I'm thinking of changing mine to something a little quiter or let us know when you go to the track and I can listen to it in person.

Did you get your clutch figured out?

I'll be at the track over the next couple weeks, This catback was easy to fit...... :) It fit much better than the flowmasters. Even with the 325's on the back.
Didn't find anything wrong with the clutch, not sure what the problem was... I say the track will tell if there is a problem :D .