PDA

View Full Version : Roofer needed

Holly
03-28-2007, 10:37 AM
Before it gets too hot out, I'd like to get a new roof put on the house. I had some guys come down Saturday and inspect it, they were supposed to send me an invoice but never did. :confused:

Anybody on here do roofs as a side job? I can't afford a custom roof job right now, but I definitely need a new one within the next few months. There are shingles laying all over the yard from last night's storm.

Let me know if you know anybody, or if you are interested in doing this.

Thanks guys.

RACEME
03-28-2007, 01:12 PM
I don't have any cincinnati connections Holly, but doesn't Phil Hines roof for a living? I am not sure how expensive he would be.

carriep
03-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Thats what I was going to suggest, if you want to get a hold of him Holly let me know I give you his cell #. Carrie

Holly
03-29-2007, 07:08 PM
I was just outside talking to my brother and a couple of guys stopped by, a good friend of mine referred them to me (he knew I needed a roof). They are roofers, said they would put it on in one day, $500, and I buy the materials (he said where he gets them, they will be about $500). Can't beat that. Looks like I'll be getting a new roof at the end of April. :D

92coupe
03-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Hope theres no rotted boards, That's when it starts getting expensive.

Holly
03-30-2007, 08:15 AM
Hope theres no rotted boards, That's when it starts getting expensive.

No rotted boards - I got up in the attic about a month ago, it's not even leaking ANYWHERE. Give it another summer and I'm sure it would have been, everytime it storms, there are shingles laying all over the yard.