PDA

View Full Version : Hood Rat Momma's Boys

80 hate
03-30-2007, 07:53 PM
:) WARNING IM PISSED OFF AND TALK LIKE A TRUCKER SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today was a nice day. I take the day off work and get some stuff done around the house and so on. Around 4:30 I thought hay ill get the mustang out and pick my little girl up at preschool.
On the way home some little fucking Hood Rat in a EVO pulls next to me at a stop light. He has three other people in the car and none of them were over the age of 18. Now keep in mind i have the top down and a 3year old in the back seat in a car seat.
This piece of shit yells over and asks if i want to race. Now this happens alot so no big deal. I tell him I got my kid in the back and not today. He then yells back I didnt think you would race that piece of shit...And then calls me a PUSSY....In front of my kid..........
Now 5 years ago I would have gotten out of my car and beat this little motherfucker in front of his bitchs....But Im Dad and cant do that shit around the kid......
Then he takes a hit from his one hitter and screams away from the light....
Well I cant just let that go....So a call the cops and give them his plate# and tell them they were smoking pot in front of me and my kid. Tell them what street were on and ( just to be a cock sucker) tell them i think they got a gun:flipoff: Then i wait till the cops pull him over....
Three cars pull this little shit over and pull him and his buddys out of the car. The driver was in cuffs when i drove by and hit the horn.....I just smiled and waved.......OH did i forget to say my father inlaw is a cop:)
I know when we drive cars like this your going to get shit at stop lights, but if theres a kid in the car you dont do it....You look at the guy, race the motor, but dont talk shit around kids If im wrong PLEASE tell me
Sorry for the rant...But from were i come from you dont do that shit...

P.S. Just in case someone knows this little fucker or if he is reading this......I will see you agian

mustang8998
03-30-2007, 08:00 PM
You did all the right things! :bigthumb

I don't see how you did anything "wrong".

DeckerEnt
03-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Good for you. You never know what those little punks are up to. They got what they deserved.
Keith

80 hate
03-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Thanks guys

Ryan218
03-30-2007, 08:57 PM
that's cool...that shows no respect on there part....you think some people would have some common sense and not do that shit in front of young kids...

PonymanfiveO
03-30-2007, 08:59 PM
hell yea!

HRSEPWR
03-30-2007, 10:21 PM
:)
Three cars pull this little shit over and pull him and his buddys out of the car. The driver was in cuffs when i drove by and hit the horn.....I just smiled and waved.......OH did i forget to say my father inlaw is a cop:)

:lol: that is awesome, those little shits got what they deserved :flipoff:

Black Horse
03-30-2007, 10:43 PM
I think you set a good example for your own daughter!

5.0Greaser
03-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Haha thats awsome.Good job.Fucking ricers trying to look cool in front of there buddys.He got what he deserves.

Mista Bone
03-31-2007, 12:16 AM
I had about the same thing tonight......

NB Rt 4 @ Bypass 4 in Fairfield (I was sweating bullets due to CSEA dispute!) and Fairfield cop was 2 cars back. Guy on a bike pulls out of Thorton's just as I got green light. He wraps it up into 4th gear, cruiser coming fast on my bumper, I get into right lane and the chase is on. NO LIGHTS on the cop car but we were in a 50 mph zone. Get got by the light at Gilmore. As I pass UDF biker is getting gas while talking with the cop :)

Mr.Moontang
03-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Thats some good stuff!!!

snotzs135
03-31-2007, 09:45 AM
:bigthumb :bigthumb that is sweet i love it hope the kid gets a little beat down lol

KB1
03-31-2007, 10:24 AM
You did great! I would have loved to see to look on their little ricer faces.
Post if you see him again, I'd be curious what his reaction will be!
:bigthumb

firestang70
04-01-2007, 06:19 AM
Guess hes not so fast but maybe still furious huh?

wild87stang
04-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Thats great man you did everything right he got what he deserves!

snotzs135
04-01-2007, 03:49 PM
can you say if this happened in m-town or not??:angel:

venomous_svt
04-01-2007, 04:31 PM
one father to another :bigthumb

Ricers:flipoff:

Black03SVT
04-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Great story:bigthumb Great way to handle it:D

untamed
04-01-2007, 05:16 PM
I think that is GREAT!! I laughed my butt off reading this. You really made my day.:bigthumb

ihave1sweetride
04-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Thats great! I would have done the same thing!!

R825OH
04-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Perfect ,,little fuckers I would really like to beat their asses

bobtsgt
04-01-2007, 09:24 PM
awesome. great way to handle the situation. take them little punks down

tmotorsports
04-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Thats awesome.I live in a small town chillicothe and hate taking my cars anywhere anymore.everyone thinks they are fast and try and race me.Every summer I have to explain to a new group of punk ass kids that just started driving that they do not have a fast car and if they want to have a drag strip outing I can prove it to them.

BigBadStang
04-02-2007, 01:53 AM
you were in the right man. anyone who has any amount of respect, or common snese wouldnt do all that stupid shit in front of kids. i think most of us even knew better at that age. if i got caught acting like that when i lived at home...holy shit...the old man would have probably crushed my car...no joke!

Motorvation
04-02-2007, 11:33 PM
:lol: That is freaking great! Only thing to make it better is if they did a full body cavity search. Only then would the shit face get what he deserved!

You are right on about the kids. When it's just me, that's one thing. Someone else's life isn't worth the chance.