PDA

View Full Version : I am drugged the f*ck up.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-31-2007, 10:41 PM
So i've got this wisdom tooth that needs to come out, but i went to my dentist's office to find that it isn't there anymore :confused:

So...huh....now what...i guess i'll just suck it up and hit the ER and get something for pain since i'm in agony and can't sleep. So, some of you might not know but i'm totally drug free...i don't drink or smoke or take anything more than headache meds since i've had some issues with headaches since my surgery. Before that when i did drink and such, i learned that i had a pretty high tolerance to drugs in general, so i never really had much drive to party since i was more afraid of overdoseing since it would take huge amounts of whatever to get anything out of it.

Anyways the doc gave me something called Tramadol which i've never heard of or taken...maybe that's why it's workin but i'm pretty buzzed. The shitty thing is my F'in tooth still hurts :mad:

Pops Fun
04-01-2007, 07:20 AM
Sorry to hear that you are in pain.... Thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery!!

dedpedal
04-01-2007, 12:16 PM
I get that from my knee sometimes. My bad disc in my lower back usualy hurts more tho.