PDA

View Full Version : umtr indy

slvr87cpe
04-02-2007, 12:11 PM
lets have a show of hands whos heading up ??:bigthumb

craigels
04-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Mom is going for sure!

Keep an eye on this: http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=46234+

Craig

quik lx
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Unless a pure miracle happens, I wont be going. Spool is on order, hopefully have it in next week. Plus thats Easter weekend and I have a hardwood floor to lay down for some cash to pay to have the rear set up right this time. Have fun.:(

Maximus
04-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Unless a pure miracle happens, I wont be going. Spool is on order, hopefully have it in next week. Plus thats Easter weekend and I have a hardwood floor to lay down for some cash to pay to have the rear set up right this time. Have fun.:(

31 spline, correct?

Im not sure if Ill make it. Im trying to finish my "Man-Space" (Garage) and work and take care of the lawn and take care of the family stuff and work on the Chebies and the 85 and etc etc etc:(

Black Horse
04-02-2007, 01:35 PM
I won't be there - family weekend

firestang70
04-02-2007, 02:16 PM
I am on shift that day.

jlt2006
04-02-2007, 06:03 PM
I will going up or over.

craigels
04-02-2007, 06:59 PM
I say we CONVOY!!!

Craig

Silver Bullet
04-02-2007, 07:06 PM

When you need more $$$, swing over my way. ;) LOL

quik lx
04-02-2007, 07:35 PM
31 spline, correct?

Im not sure if Ill make it. Im trying to finish my "Man-Space" (Garage) and work and take care of the lawn and take care of the family stuff and work on the Chebies and the 85 and etc etc etc:(

yes 31 spline!:cool1:

quik lx
04-02-2007, 07:36 PM
When you need more $$$, swing over my way. ;) LOL

I'll be calling you shorty!:)

Silver Bullet
04-02-2007, 08:23 PM
I'll be calling you shorty!:)

Thanks Joe! Looks like the car will be wired shortly!:D

MT_POKT
04-02-2007, 09:19 PM
We'll be draggin the Camaro out. Gotta get all the points we can.... Keep posted when the caravan is leaving.:bigthumb

Blacksunshine
04-02-2007, 09:34 PM
What's this crap I hear about snow and 20 degrees ?

ponymom05
04-02-2007, 09:58 PM
What's this crap I hear about snow and 20 degrees ?

Hey, don't use those 4 letter words when talking about race day!! (snow and rain, I mean)

Leaving Campbell County/Alexandria about 5AM, hitting Camp Washington to pick up my bro' from work @ 5:30 then heading up I-74 if anyone wants to meet us along the way.

Come on guys (and girls) we need the South UMTR represented at Indy!! Who's with me?

MT_POKT
04-03-2007, 12:46 PM
That's early...lol We're leaving from Cold Spring and if I can get her out of bed early enough, we'll tag along.

BTW..... Craig's a nancy :HYF:

Foxxx5oh
04-03-2007, 01:01 PM
hey, if anyone wants to come over for a bit after the action i live in indy and have a driveway that can accomidate a few cars and 2 big lots across the street that are empty on weekends...i just need a reminder as to when it is gonna be over so i know if and when to expect people...lol

ponymom05
04-03-2007, 03:52 PM
I just got off the phone with Jon Edgerton/UMTR. He said NO decision will be made by track officials at Indy until Thursday as to whether or not the track will be open on Saturday. He felt that if the weather called for a high of 40 degrees, they would probably not open because they can't get any heat on the track. I just looked at Indy's forcast and they are calling for a high of 34 degrees, which leaves race time probably in the high 20s. :(

Several of us have talked about meeting, possibly in Harrison, to drive up. Thought I'd ask what their plans were. Jon and Karl will not be making travel plans until Thursday either.

When Jon gets word from Indy, he will call me and I will post the decision as soon as possible. It's not looking too good to me.

Foxxx5oh
04-03-2007, 04:02 PM
well...if it DOES by some strange chance turn out to be a nice day, yall are welcome to come up anyway!

BUHBYY
04-03-2007, 04:45 PM
I just got off the phone with Jon Edgerton/UMTR. He said NO decision will be made by track officials at Indy until Thursday as to whether or not the track will be open on Saturday. He felt that if the weather called for a high of 40 degrees, they would probably not open because they can't get any heat on the track. I just looked at Indy's forcast and they are calling for a high of 34 degrees, which leaves race time probably in the high 20s. :(

Several of us have talked about meeting, possibly in Harrison, to drive up. Thought I'd ask what their plans were. Jon and Karl will not be making travel plans until Thursday either.

When Jon gets word from Indy, he will call me and I will post the decision as soon as possible. It's not looking too good to me.

I had a conversation with Carl and John today , it is not looking good IF the weather people are right , the cool thing is Indy already agreed to gove us a make up date for it so that is cool.... I know it sucks for the people that are planning on going but the consensus is alot of peeps can not make it ??? so if we have crappy weather we will still get 2 Indy races !!!! and that makes me smile !!!!:D :D

ponymom05
04-03-2007, 06:22 PM
well...if it DOES by some strange chance turn out to be a nice day, yall are welcome to come up anyway!

Thanks for the invite. We may take you up on it if we reschedule.

I just hope we don't reschedule for the next week. I am FINALLY after all these years (and there's been quite a few) going to take a real vacation and will be in Florida the next weekend. No way to change plans at this late date, although my heart would be leaning towards it. I'll be really disappointed if I miss Indy.

Blacksunshine
04-03-2007, 10:43 PM
:bigthumb :bigthumb
I had a conversation with Carl and John today , it is not looking good IF the weather people are right , the cool thing is Indy already agreed to gove us a make up date for it so that is cool.... I know it sucks for the people that are planning on going but the consensus is alot of peeps can not make it ??? so if we have crappy weather we will still get 2 Indy races !!!! and that makes me smile !!!!:D :D

Hell Yes !!!:bigthumb

quik lx
04-04-2007, 08:29 AM
I kinda hope it's rescheduled, after next weekend I'm free pretty much all summer!:(

slvr87cpe
04-04-2007, 12:20 PM
i want to do some more racin :bigthumb

Foxxx5oh
04-04-2007, 06:04 PM
welp, i had a change of job, someone from Zeibart came into the dealership and mentioned not having an installer, and i piped up, and my manager put in a good word for me, so all in all, i found out about it today, got "hired" this afternoon and start tomorrow...so ill be off weekends!

slvr87cpe
04-05-2007, 12:21 PM
acourding to indys web page racing has been cancelled for sat ..no umtr :eek: