PDA

View Full Version : How to eat ribs one handed.

dedpedal
04-02-2007, 06:53 PM
So.. here I sit with one hand typing and the othre holdinf a side of ribs I found on the sotve. Funnt thing is tho, Amy is asleep on the couch, the kids are playing games online in the other room and I cant seem to locate either of the cats. Come to think of it, these ribs are kinda funny looking...

Timido
04-02-2007, 10:01 PM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3187&d=1115934861

PaulFiveOh
04-02-2007, 10:51 PM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3187&d=1115934861

ROFL. Sweet.

Holly
04-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Were you drunk when you typed that? You get an F for spelling. :lol:

Sorry, that's my pet peeve. Vinny used to laugh at me all the time, I would point out misspellings on the news all the time. That would be a good job for me, proofreader for some news channel.

I admit, sometimes I don't know how to spell something. But I use spell check a lot, just to make sure.

And, I'm just teasing you Kevin! Speaking of cats, I had a stray hanging out at the house, my sister took it home. Found out she was prego, had 8 kittens last night! :eek:

Anybody want a new kitten Memorial Day weekend?

untamed
04-03-2007, 02:30 PM

Sorry, that's my pet peeve. Vinny used to laugh at me all the time, I would point out misspellings on the news all the time. That would be a good job for me, proofreader for some news channel.

I admit, sometimes I don't know how to spell something. But I use spell check a lot, just to make sure.

And, I'm just teasing you Kevin! Speaking of cats, I had a stray hanging out at the house, my sister took it home. Found out she was prego, had 8 kittens last night! :eek:

I was noticing the same thing Holly, but you beat me to it. LOL

MADMOD
04-03-2007, 05:42 PM

LMAO!!! Now that is down right funny!

dedpedal
04-05-2007, 06:56 AM
I was noticing the same thing Holly, but you beat me to it. LOL
Misspeeeling is entented.

Gene
04-05-2007, 09:47 AM

What's cool is that Firefox 2.0 has an integrated spell check...it underlines misspelled words, then right click to correct...just like Microsoft Word. Now if only they would add a grammar checker as well. It's also dynamic, so you can add commonly used words that aren't' in the dictionary (such as "Stang").

Sure, I'll talk one off of your hands. Bemidji needs a playmate.

Holly
04-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Sure, I'll talk one off of your hands. Bemidji needs a playmate.

They will be ready Memorial Day weekend (maybe a week or two earlier). My sister calls one of them "Pirate", she said he looks like he has a pirate mask on. :lol: