PDA

View Full Version : Clouds are rolling in!!!!

untamed
04-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Well it has been beautiful this past week or so temperature wise but it is going down hill from here. I heard that we have a chance of snow showers in the next few day. That is some bull!!! The windows have been open for a week and tomorrow we will probably have to turn on the DAMN heat. All the flowers are blooming and if it freezes it might kill them. GGGGRRRRR!!!!!!:rolleyes:

theyallslow
04-03-2007, 02:35 PM
one day it will be spring, then it will rain again.

Black Horse
04-03-2007, 02:41 PM
One ole wife's tail that I have yet to see not be true - it ALWAYS snows on the blooming Forsythia (the bright yellow bushes).

BUT! - it's the last snow! (I have shovelled snow on Easter before)

Pops Fun
04-03-2007, 02:44 PM
How about a pac.... NO more SNOW talk!!

When it get cold I have to go to Peebles for a test :mad:

Pops

Holly
04-03-2007, 02:59 PM
The neighbors mowed their grass yesterday (on both sides of me) - now I look low rent, grass is to my knees. And now it's going to rain, great. I think my friend Kelley is going to have her hubby come down and do it today (hopefully).

I am going to break down and buy a new push mower and do it myself. The one Vinny has been using for years is a POS, it won't stay running. I don't mind mowing if I have a decent mower. I was going to hire a lawn service, but I need the exercise, I don't mind doing it, and I really don't need another monthly bill!

untamed
04-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Paul cut our grass three weeks ago and has had to do it every since, I told him he started it toooo early. Oh and I agree with Pops, no more Snow talk.

Ranger50
04-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Everybody around us has mowed at least once......

We have YET to mow.... ;)

Maybe we should go get a goat...gotta be cheaper then a mower. :D

B

Holly
04-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Maybe we should go get a goat...gotta be cheaper then a mower. :D

B

Yeah, but then you'd have to worry about Kevin coming down all the time. :lol:

Oh wait, he likes sheep.

Just messing with you Kevin..... :D

95redstang
04-03-2007, 05:03 PM
We cut our grass over the weekend. I also did some landscaping..I'm sure my nice black much will look like pure shit with a covering of snow on it...

dedpedal
04-03-2007, 06:18 PM
The neighbors mowed their grass yesterday (on both sides of me) - now I look low rent, grass is to my knees. And now it's going to rain, great. I think my friend Kelley is going to have her hubby come down and do it today (hopefully).

I am going to break down and buy a new push mower and do it myself. The one Vinny has been using for years is a POS, it won't stay running. I don't mind mowing if I have a decent mower. I was going to hire a lawn service, but I need the exercise, I don't mind doing it, and I really don't need another monthly bill!

Holly, I got a new one last year at the sears outlet/lawn service in Erlanger. It was 169 at the main store and I got it for 99.

RACEME
04-04-2007, 05:55 AM
Kevin is right. That sears outlet gets alot of stuff that people buy, use once and return. Good deals on stuff.

dedpedal
04-04-2007, 07:31 AM
I bought a weed eater there some years back that was returned because it wouldnt run. Turned out that the customer didnt put gas in it.

MrsAPE
04-04-2007, 07:39 AM
I bought a weed eater there some years back that was returned because it wouldnt run. Turned out that the customer didnt put gas in it.

:dummy:

some people are just plain dumb!!

alan and kids cut ours monday while i was at work. almost everyone else had cut theirs before. just took the dog out and its a bit chilly out there. i wont mention the 's' word but enough already.

BRING ON THE SPRING!!

bestracing
04-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Sears repair center is great but you have to becareful with what you get there. I got a lawnmower from them and at the first start it pushed oil out the head and ran like shit. Two of the head bolts were loose. I took it back and swapped it out for another on of equal value. The second mower lasted 12 years before it had to have a new float and my parients still have it now

Mista Bone
04-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Anyone need a Sears gas powered weedeater?

I don't use it anymore, has sat for about 1.5-2 years, I have line and the steel cutting discs for it.

Will trade for cheap beer :)

Holly
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Holly, I got a new one last year at the sears outlet/lawn service in Erlanger. It was 169 at the main store and I got it for 99.

Maybe you can give me directions or drive over there with me one evening (SOON).

Either that or I am going to have to get a goat. :lol:

Mr.Moontang
04-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Anyone need a Sears gas powered weedeater?

I don't use it anymore, has sat for about 1.5-2 years, I have line and the steel cutting discs for it.

Will trade for cheap beer :)

PM sent

Mista Bone
04-05-2007, 12:51 AM
PM replied, I'm out that way everynight about 7PM, can't stop for long.

Or work something else out. I need to find everything first.

Always the SBZ meet at QS&L.

dedpedal
04-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Maybe you can give me directions or drive over there with me one evening (SOON).

Either that or I am going to have to get a goat. :lol:

I think their hours are close to bankers, but this saterday is fine. LMK.

Holly
04-05-2007, 08:44 AM
I think their hours are close to bankers, but this saterday is fine. LMK.

I am going to spend some time with Vinny's family this weekend.

I'll try to get with you next weekend or sumpin.