PDA

View Full Version : the best dog I ever had

Tag
04-07-2007, 06:21 PM
So my ex-wife just calls me out of the blue haven't talked to her in a few months since she stole "our" (my dog) One day while I was at work and she still had keys to the place to move her shit out...

Anyway, she just calls out of the blue to tell me that my Hollis has cancer and has to be put down and at first I wasn't really upset about it, all I could do was get pissed off because it was MY dog, and she took it, and now I am never gonna have him back as I planned...

It's funny, b/c you don't really think something like that would really get to you... a pet, a dog.... as much as it does... but right now I'm not angry anymore, I'm torn the hell up over it.. ahhh, what can you do I guess.. Life.... :(

See ya later pal
http://a71.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01328/07/08/1328128070_l.jpg

untamed
04-07-2007, 06:26 PM
That is horrible. I feel so bad for you. Pets are one of the greatest gifts from God. You have every right to be sad. He was a big part of your life. He is a great looking dog.I am so sorry.

R825OH
04-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Thats a shame (real shame is SHE had him at the end) pets get to become part of the family after awhile,keep lookin up

bobtsgt
04-07-2007, 08:45 PM
damn that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Atleast she called though. She could have waited to later.

'92Stang
04-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend:( Hey Bob just picked Buster up at the pound yesterday. He was clear down in withamsville. Just goes to show what a set of testicles, and a little determination will get ya. $53.75 later he's home:bigthumb

WCKDGT
04-07-2007, 09:06 PM
that sux man im sorry. i go nuts if lost my dog.

DeckerEnt
04-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Sorry to hear, Did the deal go down yet cause you should be there to say good bye. It will hurt but it will be closure.
Keith

95vertstang
04-08-2007, 02:32 AM
im sorry to here about your dog just last week i had to go with my girlfriend to put her dog down because of cancer its sad....and just about 5 minutes ago i chased one of her other dogs down the street (in clifton) i was worried i wasnt going to find her but some how i got her

Dirtyd0g
04-08-2007, 03:05 AM
I feel for ya. I just lost my dog that was my best friend. I don't think It's possible to have a dog that behaved and cared like that one did. I took her to the track with me all the time. She would watch my daughter for me while I raced. I had a leash on her for the rules but it just dragged ont he ground she stayed wherever she was supposed to be and didn't bother anybody or approach anybody until i told her it was ok. It's weird how dogs can be they can sense gestures and things like no human can. Her liver failed on her and ina matter of 2 weeks she went from healthy and normal to no energy and passed. Vet said nothing could be done but I tried anyway. In the end I realized she was just suffereing so I let her go.
Alan

Maximus
04-08-2007, 03:17 AM
There is nothing like the companion of a dog. They are loyal, forgiving, loving and thankful. They will do anything to make you happy. They are so giving and ask little in return.
I had to put down Cody after 12 years. He was my buddy and protector. He warned me of people coming in the house, but would be the first to jump in a lap. I thought I could never replace him, but after 7 months i decided I had to try again...Im not gonna go on a rant here.

So sorry for your lose.:(

FlatlineCowboy
04-08-2007, 08:49 AM
sorry to hear about the whole situation, just spend some time with your dog while you can and deal with her on this later. Pets become like our children and it's definitely hard to cope with the loss of them.

Tag
04-08-2007, 12:22 PM
thanks folks, just needed to vent... and sbz rants seemed like a good place...