PDA

View Full Version : Work

Pops Fun
04-08-2007, 11:47 AM
So here Iam Easter Sunday working, worked 18 hours yesterday get about 6 hrs. sleep and back at it today. Supposed to run at 10am still haven't started:mad: . Things to do parties to celebrate with family and friends. Here I am in peebles..:eek:

Pops

bobtsgt
04-08-2007, 02:50 PM
that sucks on the highest level Steve. make sure you add it to the list of things you wanna say to your boss when the final day comes.

Silver Bullet
04-08-2007, 03:04 PM
I know the feeling, just got off work, I go in tonight, work third shift, court in the morning, second shift overtime, and pull my third shift that night. 32 hours straight..... but look on the bright side, $$$.

FoxEgirl
04-08-2007, 03:12 PM
I know the feeling, just got off work, I go in tonight, work third shift, court in the morning, second shift overtime, and pull my third shift that night. 32 hours straight..... but look on the bright side, $$$.

32 hours straight?! man i have a hard time with just 8!!!

'92Stang
04-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Welcome to my world. !3 straight easter sundays. I hope ya'll get your mail monday:rolleyes: , Mike

bestracing
04-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Did you work out at the test stand or indoors? Either way it still bites just one sucks worse than the other.

Pops Fun
04-08-2007, 09:46 PM
We were in a inclosed trailer (a car hauler), about 40 or 50 ft from the engine. Should have felt it shake at full power :D So we were warm at least. Left about 2pm, my partner stayed and the other one was on the way. Felt bad but he offered to stay :eek: . Went to Tom's and had a great time!!

Pops

bestracing
04-09-2007, 02:03 PM
I know a couple of guys from where I work that have been there for testing on the engines, EMI stuff.

DSSKing68
04-10-2007, 06:29 AM
We were in a inclosed trailer (a car hauler), about 40 or 50 ft from the engine. Should have felt it shake at full power :D So we were warm at least. Left about 2pm, my partner stayed and the other one was on the way. Felt bad but he offered to stay :eek: . Went to Tom's and had a great time!!

Pops

Are you going to take some pics of the GENX engine they are setting up to chuck a blade on? We are building up the test rig for it. I would love to see that happen. The mount and instrumentation for it is insane.

Pops Fun
04-10-2007, 09:36 AM
YUP ... Haven't missed one in a long time!! Saw in one of the notes that GT was building some stuff :bigthumb.