PDA

View Full Version : has anybody seen this about SVT comin back

WCKDGT
04-10-2007, 08:05 AM
http://www.planetblueoval.com/ford/s...and_000754.asp

hopefully they do, ive also heard rumors about the lightning coming back w/ the hemi-killer motor that ford has been working with.

Foxxx5oh
04-10-2007, 08:54 AM
broken link :(

WCKDGT
04-10-2007, 01:40 PM
my bad here you go

SVT Fusion And Edge On The Horizon
Friday, 19 May 2006 Written by Tyler Whitemarsh

After what had seemed to be the demise of a once dominant skunk works inside Ford, SVT is slowly rising from the ashes. With the release of the Shelby GT500 right around the corner and the promises of a second SVT vehicle based on a truck platform said to be following closely behind, Ford is promising that SVT will once again live up to its reputation as the premier in house tuning company amongst domestic brands.

SVT Fusion: For those who remember and loved the SVT Contour and Taurus SHO, Ford will once again enter the market of mid-sized sleepers with a specially tuned Ford Fusion. The rumors are already abound as to what will power the soon to be SVT sedan. Speculation of AWD and supercharged 3.5 Liter engines can be heard echoing from Dearborn to Los Angeles.

SVT Edge: Set to be the first Niche Crossover in the US, the SVT Edge will follow in the footsteps of the Ford Lightning. Having no competition in this market much in the same fashion that the Lightning was a stand alone niche that proved to spawn several competitiors. Expect to see Chrysler fire back with an SRT version of the Pacifica as the new Crossover market fights for its place in America's garages.

Black Hole
04-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Did you pay attention to the publication date?

Friday, May 19th 2006

A lot can happen in a year...

Black92LX
04-10-2007, 04:29 PM
plus it's planet blue oval

quite possibly the worlds source for the most inaccurate information posssible next to Al-Jeezera

WCKDGT
04-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Did you pay attention to the publication date?

Friday, May 19th 2006

A lot can happen in a year...

yea i did, but my dad works for ford in sharonville and he talked to a couple of the engineers from michigan and they told him they were workin on a "hemi killer" for the new lightning

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-10-2007, 06:29 PM
With the success of the new Shelby badged cars, i don't see anything coming out labeled as an SVT ever again. If anything, look for a Shelby F150 in the future...if that even happens.