PDA

View Full Version : parting out 1986 irocz

iscrapeone
04-10-2007, 06:46 PM
i am parting out my '86 irocz. i have had it a long time trying to get it together. i dont know how to work on cars, and i have had a few people help me here and there. but just dont have the time or money to finish it. it has a 350 tuned port injection engine, it had a 700r4 tranny, but its sold. i have abour 3 or 4 sets of ttops. a leather bag for one set of tops. grey headliner that looks great. it has the irocz wheels on it, one of them may need some work. black interior out of an 89 gta. power everything....i also have an extra rearend that i am selling. it came out of an '87 t/a. make me offers on any/all parts as i just need as much money as i can get, and dont know what to sell this stuff for. 86irocz@insightbb.com

Camaro86SHOCKER
04-12-2007, 02:50 AM
is that the original motor? cause 86's didnt have 350's. how much for it complete? and id also like to have the 2 back iroc rims

iscrapeone
04-12-2007, 11:48 AM
i thought i included that part, i guess i forgot. the 350 tpi came out of my buddy's 89 in which he wrecked in the back end. so i got the whole car off of him, and was working on motor swap..........make offers on all parts. or car as a whole. i am easy. hehe. and i was also told they were not iroc wheels by a guy off of this board, but i thought they were. i will try to post pics later. email me at 86irocz@insightbb.com and i will send them to you.