PDA

View Full Version : MD Motorsports 2 Pauls Automotive 0

95vert525hp
04-12-2007, 07:12 PM
It sounds like the domino's are continuing to fall at Paul's auto as they lose another one of their top talents & knowledge basis.

Thats right Big Mike Wilson head mechanic & dyno operator/tuner at Paul's Auto for the last ten plus years is taking his vast mustang & car building talents to MD Motorsports.

Ken- sorry if I am stealing your thunder, but I would like to congratulate you & MD Motorsports on the hiring of one of the best tuners in the country.

After working closely with Mike for the past 10-11 years, I can honestly say that MD is one lucky shop. Mike has a huge knowledge of all things mustang. He has been tuning on a dyno for over ten years & being a Super Street Outlaw crew chief for years - it's obvious he knows how to make cars fast. Mike is also a super nice guy & maybe the most well rounded car builder / tuner in the country.

MD now has the two best tuners anywhere around the try state area, combined probably the best anywhere period & in my opinion.

I know many of you will do as my dad & myself will do & follow Big Mike to MD.

Mike- see you there buddy, good luck in all you do.

Tom

Mr.Moontang
04-12-2007, 07:14 PM
I went to school with Mike and have always liked dealing with him, this will be a great thing for Md!!!

Pops Fun
04-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Congrats Mike.... I am sure it will work out great for you! Thanks for all the work you have done on my car..

See ya down at MD. :)

Pops

firestang70
04-13-2007, 07:01 AM
Mike welcome aboard! You used to work on my Firebird MANY years ago! Congrats to MD.

dedpedal
04-13-2007, 07:44 AM
Congrats Mike!

Silver Bullet
04-13-2007, 08:42 AM
That is the best news I have heard in awhile. I was discussing this with a couple of friends. I have the FAST system, and Mike is a wizard with it. I wanted him to tune it, but refused to take my car to Pauls. I was going to see if he would tune it on the side, at MD's, guess I don't have to worry about that!:D

Congrat's Mike!

Black Hole
04-13-2007, 09:11 AM
I know that we have members from all sides of this matter....

With that being the case, I don't want this to turn into a pissing match between 2 of our site sponsors. (Negative posts WILL be deleted)

Let's remain mature with this and congratulate Mike on his new venture.

Matt.

08 Vette
04-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Oh Boy! There goes the neighbor hood. J/K
Congrats to both parties.

Tim

74 mach
04-14-2007, 09:45 AM
We at Paul's Automotive Engineering, would like to take this occasion, to congratulate Mike Wilson, on this great new opportunity, in his life. Mike, worked at PAE for 10 years, and we wanted to thank him for his honesty, and his hard work. This sounds like a great chance for him to further pursue his drag racing interests, and we wish him all the best. PAE

Timido
04-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Mike is a great guy who knows his stuff. And that was a very nice thing for Pauls to say.

Pops Fun
04-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Mike is a great guy who deserves the best!!! Always did a great job tuning my car... I am glad Paul realizes that.

Pops

beefcake
04-14-2007, 02:24 PM
i heard about this the other day,

think it will be a great combo.

with 2 great tuners like this in the same house, i think nothing but big things will continue to happen from MD

KenB
04-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Obviously not exactly the way I thought the announcement would go but I would like to welcome Mike to team MD.

ponymom05
04-15-2007, 08:37 PM
We at Paul's Automotive Engineering, would like to take this occasion, to congratulate Mike Wilson, on this great new opportunity, in his life. Mike, worked at PAE for 10 years, and we wanted to thank him for his honesty, and his hard work. This sounds like a great chance for him to further pursue his drag racing interests, and we wish him all the best. PAE

Don't know the people at Paul's, but have to say... that's a class act with that post!