PDA

View Full Version : Ralphie May @ Funny Bone next weekend!

PonymanfiveO
04-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Kevin Schaber and me and a few other people got tickets last night to see Ralphie May at the Funny Bone at Newport on the Levey next saturday night.
Hes there from friday to sunday, but we got tickets for the Sat. 10:15pm show. If any of you know who Ralphie May is, you should know that this will be a great show...he is freekin hilarious!:bigthumb

Tuner6560
04-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Hell yeah, this guy is freakin halirous.....He makes fun of retards

Black Hole
04-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Em and I were talking about that...we were just down there on Thursday.

Unfortunately next Saturday is UMTR and there's a UFC fight and I think I'm havin peeps over for that. :dunno:

Mr.Moontang
04-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Nancy and I might have to go check this guy out, the videos on his website are off the hook.

PonymanfiveO
04-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Ralphie and His wife put on a hell of a show, it was great.

Jennifer had to work Sat evening so she couldnt make it. Chuck Carter got her ticket so we had a nice boys night out. Jennifer ended up being off Sunday so I took her to the 7pm show.
Hes a damn good comedian, he had allmost all new material for both shows, I was amazed.

I bought one of his DVD's "Girth of a Nation". If anyone wants to borrow it, Id be glad to let ya check it out.

Stangman
04-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Went to see him Friday night, at the 10:30 show, it was 4-20, everyone was drunk and he loved us so he went on for like 2 hours!!!! got in at 10:30 and left at 1:15 in the morning, this guy is GREAT!!!

If u ever see him again go to the later showing!! worth the wait!!!

Damn, i forgot to buy his DVD, Matt i may have to hit you up for it.... Oh and Ralphie himself said he didnt give a shit if we burned copies of it :bigthumb he said "Hell, you bought it, do what the f*ck ya want with it!! cuz if you truely like me you will come see me again" or sumthin like that...

PonymanfiveO
04-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Yea I remember him saying that.

I'll make ya a copy mang. Gonna be at the cruise in?

Stangman
04-23-2007, 09:41 PM
Yea I remember him saying that.

I'll make ya a copy mang. Gonna be at the cruise in?

darn right i am, lol! might not be in the black car, but i might be there in the lil palomino mustang II :lol:

95redstang
04-23-2007, 09:45 PM
That dude is funny...RIck and I went to school with a comedian...He is starting to get big..Josh Sneed....

Black Hole
04-23-2007, 09:48 PM
That dude is funny...RIck and I went to school with a comedian...He is starting to get big..Josh Sneed....
I saw him two weeks ago....he's pretty good!!!!:bigthumb

95redstang
04-23-2007, 09:52 PM
I saw him two weeks ago....he's pretty good!!!!:bigthumb

Yeah Rick(331twistedwedge) and another one of our friends use to pick on him..He's pretty cool..He use to hang out with my brother a lot...