PDA

View Full Version : i hate thursdays...

Foxxx5oh
04-15-2007, 08:05 PM
so i was in cincinnati for training with my new job (installing leather interiors...wo0t) and stopped into Cincy Speed to see my buddy craig and to get some Royal Purple Synchromax (that schtuff ish amashing!!) and ran into my buddy dave (he runs a towing company and has a small JY) and he was talking about a TC that he got in...so i ask how much for the LA3...free...WOOOHOOOO!!!! so i pick that up, and he also brings up the turbo on the car (which was taken off when it hit the yard) was brand new (less than 3000 miles) well...with a little help from indiana dave (fellow SVO Club member), i get my wires right and go for a shakedown...POP!! no power...i limp it back to my grandparents garage and look at (almost) everything...turns out i blew the intercooler off the turbo...no biggie, the car felt GREAT! so later that day, im on my way up 74 to go home, when all of the sudden, PSHHHHHH POP! and a whole lotta smoke...well, i all but instantly ruled out head gasket cause the car wasnt hot and i wasnt boosting at the time (just peaked a slight incline) so i pop the hood, and the turbo is smoking like crazy...well piss...so i call my buddy dave and he comes and hooks the car and takes it to my dad's house, where i let the car sit, take my son to my mom's house and go out drinking with my dad...the next day, i load up in the grocery getter (93 caravan wo0t) and am off to get my turbo....well, finally got it all back together on saturday night with a couple of bolts to do on sunday...fill er back up with some 710 and start er up...BEAUTIFUL!! so i go down the road (in a big ol cloud of smoke cause of all the oil in the exhaust) and what a difference...its almost night and day...as soon as i either get off my laziness and go outside, or my son falls asleep ill get pics of the carnage...lets just say it aint good...at all...so thus concluded my thursday, how was yours?!

'92Stang
04-15-2007, 08:49 PM
My thursday was met with a visit from the SPCA. Tuesday I agreed to settle with one of my boarders who was over $2,000.00 behind on board. I could have taken her horse after she fell 30 days behind ( which was june 2006) May 6, 2006 was her last payment. I didn't take the horse because she was pregnant last summer, and fall. Didn't think she needed the stress. She was already a high risk pregnancy, and had fallen on hard times. Anyway back to the point.........trying to be a nice guy got me screwed!! I agreed to settle for less than half of what she owed. Figuring one less horse to feed, and be rid of her and the drama. My thanks was her calling the SPCA saying I hung my horses from rafters, and abuse them. Remember the tow truck post??? Anyway, it's all good. The spca was shown documentation from the vet. It's people like that, that make it hard to stay in this business.:flipoff:

'92Stang
04-15-2007, 08:53 PM
I guess this was the rafters:flipoff:

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29042&highlight=truck

Maximus
04-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Pssst....Its Sunday...Oh SNAP!!!! Its now MONDAY!!! woOT!!:lol: