PDA

View Full Version : amy baker has ties with carrie culberson- fyi

plated
04-16-2007, 11:07 PM
i learned that amy baker is the neice of tracy baker,the guy that helped hide the body of carrie culberson.and there great grandfather was also accused of hiding his wifes body in the early 60's but never convicted.makes you wonder if they burned her body in the same spot and disposed of it the same way?weird the whole family is KILLERS:tard: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu5LVNyRGxqkAEXpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB2c2Zzc20 2BGNvbG8DZQRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMwRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZAM-/SIG=12gii5afc/EXP=1176865109/**http%3a//www.enquirer.com/editions/1998/06/05/loc_baker05.html and murder vincent doan was into mustangs big time

92coupe
04-16-2007, 11:29 PM
I've known Tracy Baker for years we used to ride bikes a long time ago ole days. His dad is something else owns a junk yard out there in Blanchester.

HARCracing
04-16-2007, 11:53 PM
I'll never forget when we released Vincent Doan from our jail to another to face those charges I believe. He came to booking with a black eye he had just recieved from another inmate as a going away present.

Rustanggt98
04-17-2007, 12:31 AM
i learned that amy baker is the neice of tracy baker,the guy that helped hide the body of carrie culberson.and there great grandfather was also accused of hiding his wifes body in the early 60's but never convicted.makes you wonder if they burned her body in the same spot and disposed of it the same way?weird the whole family is KILLERS:tard: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu5LVNyRGxqkAEXpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB2c2Zzc20 2BGNvbG8DZQRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMwRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZAM-/SIG=12gii5afc/EXP=1176865109/**http%3a//www.enquirer.com/editions/1998/06/05/loc_baker05.html and murder vincent doan was into mustangs big time

Don't you pay attention to Mista Bone's posts? he has pointed this out already, duh... :HYF:

:lol:

Gene
04-17-2007, 01:58 AM
Don't you pay attention to Mista Bone's posts?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mista Bone
04-17-2007, 03:21 AM
laugh and mock, but I'm right.

Unless Vincent has been transfered, he's still at Madison County Correctional......

My ex-brother in law did time with him up there.

Rustanggt98, small town people know alot :) Have their own way of making things right.

Holly
04-17-2007, 08:23 AM
His dad is something else owns a junk yard out there in Blanchester.

Yeah, they are the ones that disposed of Carrie's body, and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

What goes around comes around - they will all get theirs in the end. ;)

bestracing
04-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Yeah, they are the ones that disposed of Carrie's body, and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Yup, I would have to agree.

aangel
04-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Holly -- remember we worked together at South-Western then! Me and you followed that endless coverage in our little breakroom with your b&w TV... that and the OJ trial... Sadly, they fed that poor girls body to the hogs...and you know her little red car is in the bottom of the Ohio River, God only knows where.

:barf: Amy Baker! That name makes my ever-loving blood pressure boil! Clermont County officials are f'kd up! They didn't need that low life piece of shit ho to solve that crime... How that waste of human flesh is still walking the streets scott free is BEYOND ME! I mean, after her and David disposed of that little boy's body in the most dispicable manner, they're seen in a check cashing joint sucking face and fondling each other (it's on survelliance video)! Trying to pass a phoney check to skip town? She's so f'ng obvious guilty!!!!!!! WTF?! I will never understand the logic of the CC authorities... they screwed up big time letting that psychotic beatch walk! I think she did it all and all along planned to "confess" to save her own ass... I hope they all three rot in deep hell...

This may sound horrible, but I wish the worst for Amy Baker! I hope she dies of some slow, painful, agonizing, crippling, disfiguring diseas--one where there is no cure or relief from pain--BEFORE she rots in hell...!!!!

Okay... that was somewhat therapuetic... disturbing perhaps, but therapuetic. :eek2:

Maximus
04-17-2007, 11:31 AM
Now thats a RANT!!:rockon:

R825OH
04-17-2007, 11:38 AM
Yeah it wasCouldn't of said it better myself !!

Holly
04-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Yes Angel, I remember our luncheons in the restroom lounge area watching the OJ Trial and the Carrie Culberson Trial. Good times!

All I can say is, Amy Baker will get hers. It's not up to us to decide what happens to her, God will take care of her skanky ass.

What goes around, comes around. She won't be free forever, guaranteed. I think Kentucky is going to get her (for dumping Marcus in the Ohio River - Kentucky turf). ;)

BUHBYY
04-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Yes Angel, I remember our luncheons in the restroom lounge area watching the OJ Trial and the Carrie Culberson Trial. Good times!

All I can say is, Amy Baker will get hers. It's not up to us to decide what happens to her, God will take care of her skanky ass.

What goes around, comes around. She won't be free forever, guaranteed. I think Kentucky is going to get her (for dumping Marcus in the Ohio River - Kentucky turf). ;)

I was just gonna post that , they have a pretty big case against her ... and if they appeal in Ohio Amy's deal is null and void !!! she will get hers !!! dirty ass rotten Mother F#@ker 's I can not even fathom the inner workings of sick SOB's !!!!! damn this topic makes my blood boil !!!!!!:(

aangel
04-17-2007, 12:29 PM
I was just gonna post that , they have a pretty big case against her ... and if they appeal in Ohio Amy's deal is null and void !!! she will get hers !!! dirty ass rotten Mother F#@ker 's I can not even fathom the inner workings of sick SOB's !!!!! damn this topic makes my blood boil !!!!!!:(

You're right... What goes around comes around and mean/bad people eventually get theirs in the end... I call that kharma.

Wow! That topic sure stirred us up! Seems everyone is on the same page with that topic... Maybe CC authorities aren't as assanine as I thought... perhaps this was all part of the big plan... I hope KY burns her ass!

95redstang
04-17-2007, 03:43 PM

A couple guys I use to work with are from Blanchester..Apperently there are a few people that know some info about the case but are to afraid to come forward...they said the Baker and Doan family is real bad news...

IWRBB
04-17-2007, 05:27 PM
I used to work with a guy who grew up in Clermont and Brown counties. He also had a junk yard, so he knew that local crowd. He said the word was that Carrie's body was put in her car and it was crushed, then compacted.

aangel
04-18-2007, 12:04 AM
I used to work with a guy who grew up in Clermont and Brown counties. He also had a junk yard, so he knew that local crowd. He said the word was that Carrie's body was put in her car and it was crushed, then compacted.

Actually, that's the theory I heard and makes the most sense b/c the investigators knew that the wrecker they had was out the night Carrie went missing but the mileage was not logged/accounted for...

I know so many people that know so much about the Culberson case but yet are too afraid to come forward out of fear of the Doane/Baker clan. I hope every single person who had a hand in that one, too, rott in the deepest pits of hell... Just like Liz, David and Amy, I hope they're haunted and tortured every second of their lives... I hope Vincent Doane is beat and pimped out daily in prison as well as Liz and David... Amy will get hers too!

Just talking about this stuff and what just happened at VATech makes me almost vomit.:(

Mista Bone
04-18-2007, 04:29 AM
Vincent was never beaten or pimp while my ex brotherinlaw was in with him.

Matter of fact, Vincent attend the bible study Jimbo did 3 times a week.

Jimbo was accused of raping his GF's 3-4 yo daughter by a different guy, when in fact it was the grandfather. They ONLY way for Jimbo to defend himself was to show pics of his penis to the little girl IN COURT. They'd gotten the girl away from the grandpa, Jimbo didn't wanna put her thru the tramatic horror of the trial, esp. with the "right hook" he has. He took a plea, got 4 years at MCI and labeled a sexual predator just as the law came into effect.

Jimbo was dealing drugs, I mean 2 McAlpins (sp!) shopping bags full of for 1's and 5's in one night. He saw that doing the time would get him clean, AWAY from drugs on the street, and a second chance to start over. Which he has done.

Back to the recent trial, David is the only one of the three to show any emotion

Mista Bone
04-18-2007, 04:31 AM

you forgot the shredding........

aangel
04-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Vincent was never beaten or pimp while my ex brotherinlaw was in with him.

Back to the recent trial, David is the only one of the three to show any emotion

What?

Emotion? Is that what that's called?

Mista Bone
04-19-2007, 03:41 PM
he was the only one that was somewhat remorseful, I'll bet at first he didn't know what was going on.....then the women talked him into doing everything.

aangel
04-19-2007, 09:42 PM
he was the only one that was somewhat remorseful, I'll bet at first he didn't know what was going on.....then the women talked him into doing everything.

don't know why I'm doing it but does that really even deserve a response? :HYF:

did you read the write up in the Enquirer, where they interviewed him in jail? :barf:

Mista Bone
04-20-2007, 12:30 AM
no I didn't, would it bring Marcus back?

Didn't think so.

Mista Bone
04-20-2007, 03:07 PM
rut rof........

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=de112bd5-c905-4cb9-9216-64021bc7f45c

Looks like she's moving to KY for a while :)

Maysville Police Department tells 9 News that Amy Baker is facing a charge of tampering with evidence.
A warrant has been issued for her arrest.

Baker was the live-in girlfriend of Liz and David Carroll.

Liz Carroll was convicted of murder, her husband David pleaded guilty to a murder charge.

Prosecutors say the Carrolls' killed their 3-year-old foster son Marcus Fiesel.

Baker testified at Liz Carroll's trial that she and David Carroll dumped some of Marcus Fiesel's remains into the Ohio River near Maysville.

Baker received immunity in the Ohio case in exchange for her testimony against the Carrolls.

She admitted under oath to dumping parts of his remains......