PDA

View Full Version : I dont know why i even fu**ing bother!

BigBadStang
04-20-2007, 05:25 PM
i really don't know why i even bother cleaning up the "old girl".
see, my daily driver is a meek lil 95 mustang v6'er.
she' been a damn good car, gets driven all year 'round so i know it gets some street scars.
but i should know better than to wax 'er up, cause then all i do is find all these new dings, scrapes, nicks, and other bullshit marks that piss me off!
all in all, she doesnt look too bad. it'll look better when i get the "summer" wheels back on, and shelf the cheap-ee corroded aluminum's til next winter. but ol girls got 149k on her and its the original paint. but every time i clean er up, i find new damage!!!!!
:mad: :mad:

DeckerEnt
04-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Daily drivers are for taking all the abuse of daily driving. You could have to drive the nice one every day...wouldn't that suck to find all those dents and scratches on that one. Drive the daily and polish the good one. Unless you want to build the daily driver for your next project. Then it is another story.
Keith

BigBadStang
04-23-2007, 10:05 AM
i know it will get the abuse, but i still like to keep my DD in as good as shape as possible. just gripes my ass that most of the $hit i found (dents and stuff) didnt come from my doing...

FoxEgirl
04-23-2007, 10:29 AM
i know how ya feel. i washed and waxed my new stang the other day and found a bunch of scratches and marks. really pissed me off too! the worst part was the rocker.... its rusting and peeling!! and its only an 04! i'll be lookin to get that fixed soon.

bobtsgt
04-23-2007, 10:35 AM
still looks good for a DD.

BigBadStang
04-23-2007, 10:49 AM
still looks good for a DD.

thanks man!...looks better, saturday i decided to polish the "winter wheels" to get me by until i get the others out of storage...damn...that was a job!!
thank god for the mothers mini power ball!!

heres an "after 3 1/2 hours of polishing" pic.

btw...my mom is still looking for the pacman car pictures...lol.

FoxE...better get a handle on the surface rust...we all know you will! :)

5.0calypso93lx
04-23-2007, 11:58 AM
i know it will get the abuse, but i still like to keep my DD in as good as shape as possible. just gripes my ass that most of the $hit i found (dents and stuff) didnt come from my doing...

I hear ya on that man, I've only had my dd for about 5 months, but still haven't gotten a dent in it, *knock on wood*. I did have a lady run into the back of me though, and implant her license plate number into my rear bumper...

Looks like the perfect DD to me though!

e5shea
04-27-2007, 11:58 PM
my dd looks like a dog chewed the hood and bumper!

92coupe
04-28-2007, 01:29 AM
i really don't know why i even bother cleaning up the "old girl".
see, my daily driver is a meek lil 95 mustang v6'er.
she' been a damn good car, gets driven all year 'round so i know it gets some street scars.
but i should know better than to wax 'er up, cause then all i do is find all these new dings, scrapes, nicks, and other bullshit marks that piss me off!
all in all, she doesnt look too bad. it'll look better when i get the "summer" wheels back on, and shelf the cheap-ee corroded aluminum's til next winter. but ol girls got 149k on her and its the original paint. but every time i clean er up, i find new damage!!!!!
:mad: :mad:

I know how you feel i have a $35000.00 04 explorer for a dd and some jackass decided to run into it at the lawrenceburg wally world and just went on with his/her buissiness.:mad:

$500.00 deductible to repair it, i'm just waiting to find a 4 door fx4 150 or 250 i like and it's gone.

DeckerEnt
04-28-2007, 08:35 AM
I have a 97 Dodge 4x4 extended cab for my DD. I took it 4 wheeling on newyears :drunk: and hung it on both bumpers. It now has scratches on the plastic covers front and rear. Those were fun to get though.
Keith

BigBadStang
04-28-2007, 10:36 AM
I know how you feel i have a $35000.00 04 explorer for a dd and some jackass decided to run into it at the lawrenceburg wally world and just went on with his/her buissiness.:mad:

$500.00 deductible to repair it, i'm just waiting to find a 4 door fx4 150 or 250 i like and it's gone.

man...that ALWAYS sucks!
some low rent fuk no doubt.

had someone do the same thing to the drivers door of the DD too.
had to be some damn construction dick building the house next door, probably mexican bricklayers, or the mexican drywallers...or the alcoholic white boy framers...(have to pick on all, or i'll get bitched at...lol)

Ryan218
04-28-2007, 10:51 PM
my DD when i start driving will be the 88 we are fixing up...the first scratch is always the worst...

ricmcusa
04-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Sorry to hear that one 92 coupe. I hope you didn't pay $35,000 for your 04 exploder. As for low rent fuks it wasn't me.

BigBadStang
04-29-2007, 09:55 AM
...As for low rent fuks it wasn't me.
:lol: :rofl: