PDA

View Full Version : Longworths?

95redstang
04-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Anybody ever been to Longworths in Mt.Adams? I have a bachlorette party I have to take there tomorrow night...Trying to find out how narrow the streets are around there..I haven't been over that way in a long while....

beefcake
04-27-2007, 08:56 PM
they are all narrow up there

95redstang
04-27-2007, 09:28 PM
they are all narrow up there

That is the part I do remember..That sucks..Think it will be hard to get a limo around there?:lol:

Black Hole
04-27-2007, 10:49 PM
I used to drive limo's up there all the time......the streets are rather narrow and they can be one hell of a bitch depending on how people are parked. ;) I would have a plan on how you're going to get into and out of Mt. Adams, because it'll suck like no other to get stuck in the traffic up there.

FYI - I was driving a 14 person Lincoln Towncar (144" stretch if I remember correctly).

95redstang
04-27-2007, 10:53 PM
I used to drive limo's up there all the time......the streets are rather narrow and they can be one hell of a bitch depending on how people are parked. ;) I would have a plan on how you're going to get into and out of Mt. Adams, because it'll suck like no other to get stuck in the traffic up there.

FYI - I was driving a 14 person Lincoln Towncar (144" stretch if I remember correctly).

I think that is what I am driving tomorrow..Damn glad I don't have to take the 26 passenger Escalade..That do a mapquest for all the drivers..

mach_u
04-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Longworths is fun. Last time we were up there, there was another bachelorette party. One drunk party member decided to swing off the stairs like a stripper pole with a sun dress and white undies. :lol: Rachel and Maggy had to pull Joe and I away before we started pulling out singles. haha

331TwistedWedge
04-28-2007, 09:49 AM
That is the part I do remember..That sucks..Think it will be hard to get a limo around there?:lol:

did you say you were riding a homo? or limo? or a homo in a limo? :lol: :lol: :lol:

331TwistedWedge
04-28-2007, 09:51 AM
That is the part I do remember..That sucks..Think it will be hard to find a homo around there?:lol:

it shouldnt be very hard to find a homo up there ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

95redstang
04-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Well no issues in Mt.Adams..Damn that place is nuts..Newport on the Levey was busy ass hell also..Somebody had a sweet ass Ferrari down there in front of Tropicanas.. I know one thing for sure who ever is marrying the girl from the bachelorette party from last night is one lucky bastard.. She was freakin bad!! The good thing is nobody puked in the car...

331TwistedWedge
04-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Well no issues in Mt.Adams..Damn that place is nuts..Newport on the Levey was busy ass hell also..Somebody had a sweet ass Ferrari down there in front of Tropicanas.. I know one thing for sure who ever is marrying the girl from the bachelorette party from last night is one lucky bastard.. She was freakin bad!! The good thing is nobody puked in the car...

i will take this quote and email it to your wife ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

always nice cars in front of tropicanas on the weekends ... a little bit of money hang out in there (bengals/reds) players ...