PDA

View Full Version : FS: Camper

cobraman302
04-27-2007, 09:17 PM
I have a 1994 Fleetwood Prowler 24C Travel Trailer that I am putting up for sale. We have found a house that we want to buy and need to free up some cash QUICK!

It is in excellent condition and pulls very well. Last season we put a new set of American Racing Outlaw II wheels, and a brand new set of tires on it. It also got a new awning professionally installed, a new refrigerator, a new jack, and a newer electric water heater. This camper is set up and ready to go today. Everything works in this camper including the microwave, gas stove/oven, radio, furnace, a/c, and so on. It has never had any leaks, and ceiling is in great shape. It sleeps 6 people. Has a full size bed, couch folds out to a bed, the dining table converts into a bed, and there is a bunk over the couch for a child. Everything is large enough for taller people, including the shower. I am 6’2” and I am very comfortable in it. I have had it for 3 years and I am only selling it to get a new house. I am willing to let it go for $4500 or it’s going on ebay after the weekend. I know they sell for about $5000 plus, but want to try and sell it locally first. Email me for all of the pics, I have plenty of the inside. Call me on my cell at 513-259-9778 if you want to see it in person, and pm me for some pics.

nordi
04-27-2007, 09:46 PM
This is a very nice camper folks. He is right, it is ready to go now. Very well taken care of and pulls like a dream. If I had the money I would buy this in a hearbeat, but I just bought another truck. If you are looking for a camper, I highly suggest you check this one out.

Nordi

cobraman302
04-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Sold, and thanks Nordi someone really got a good deal on this today.