PDA

View Full Version : a former cruise in by dave and busters

stang99gtv8
04-30-2007, 05:37 PM
I am trying to get some information getting a lot to hold a cruise in and event, but am having trouble contacting any of the property owners of the kemper commons lot. I remember a year or so ago seeing a stangbangerz cruise in there with booths and all set up and I am wondering if anyone has any information on contacting the lot owners of that area. Thanks

08 Vette
04-30-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't think Stangbangerz had a Cruise-in there! I think Tri-State Mustang Club did though! I might be wrong but I don't think so. PM Moontang he knows the Tri-State guys.

Black Horse
04-30-2007, 06:44 PM
It was the Tri State Mustang guys

dedpedal
04-30-2007, 07:45 PM
A bunch of us DID go terrorise D&B one night, but it wasnt a cruise in as we know it now.I vaguely remember some serious nuttage going on out on 275 tho.

Black Hole
04-30-2007, 09:56 PM
A bunch of us DID go terrorise D&B one night, but it wasnt a cruise in as we know it now.I vaguely remember some serious nuttage going on out on 275 tho.
Yeah....but that was for the CSR cruise in's....2004 or something....

glassman
04-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Yeah....but that was for the CSR cruise in's....2004 or something....

ahhh,that was a good time Vinny and I cruised out cause Craig wanted to have as many Cincy cars as He get to show (it was all inports). Back when twisted had a s-trim. Vin and I had a good time on the way home racin each other off and on on 275. And craig had BAB the first turbo car. I know Craig and Paul had a good time on the way. Good times, those were the days! We need some more of those.

Black Hole
05-01-2007, 10:19 AM
ahhh,that was a good time Vinny and I cruised out cause Craig wanted to have as many Cincy cars as He get to show (it was all inports). Back when twisted had a s-trim. Vin and I had a good time on the way home racin each other off and on on 275. And craig had BAB the first turbo car. I know Craig and Paul had a good time on the way. Good times, those were the days! We need some more of those.

Yeah...I remember one time with Craig in BABB, Vinny in Twisted, and Terry Eshman in Silver Bullet going 3 wide across 275 on the way out to Dave and Busters......I was behind em in my 00 GT doing everything I could just to keep em in sight. :D