PDA

View Full Version : buuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

PonymanfiveO
05-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Lunesta 3MG tablets + 22oz. Carona Extra = great buzz....wow

Im shitty rtightnouw. :bigthumb

Im off to read Mista Bones postes to soo if they make sence to me...

Gene
05-04-2007, 09:12 AM
You've got to smoke a whole lot of pot before Mista's posts make sense. :D

Holly
05-04-2007, 09:13 AM
I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago (had a little meltdown ;) ) but she gave me free samples of Lunesta and a prescription for Ambien (the low dosage). The Ambien hurt my belly so I just took the Lunesta until I ran out of them. Then I started back on Ambien, those things kick ass! But, be ready for bed when you take one. I took one at 9pm last night, and by 9:30, I was completely OUT. Slept through the night too. I like them because you wake up and are not groggy or anything, I wake up READY to get up, around 6:30.

That's was one of my main problems, I would get sleepy, but when I got in bed, my mind would goe 100 mph, I could not fall asleep. The Ambiens took care of that problem though. One problem down, 10 more to go. :lol:

PonymanfiveO
05-04-2007, 09:34 AM
I csnt sleep fpr shit. up every hour...hey..when am I suposed to be at work again? what day is ity? god I can wait to wake up and be awake for 19 hours and look like a zombie at work.

I love my life!

Everyone be sure to drink lots of Coca-cola today...support the Co. thats destroying my social, family, love, and entire life!:bigthumb :bigthumb :bigthumb

goodntight ervbody!:flipoff:

plated
05-04-2007, 09:48 AM
here's mistaf'nbone's theme song for posting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf6peQAsleA

OrangeStang04
05-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Dude... its like ten in the morning and your already drunk!! Thatta BOY!!

I am right there with you... I think I still have my buzz from last night at Beer Sellar... them $5.50 pitchers seem to dissapear quick when I am around!

OrangeStang04
05-04-2007, 09:49 AM
here's mistaf'nbone's theme song for posting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf6peQAsleA

Hahaha...

Holly
05-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Everyone be sure to drink lots of Coca-cola today...support the Co. thats destroying my social, family, love, and entire life!:bigthumb :bigthumb :bigthumb

I hate Coca-Cola! I hate Pepsi too! All that sugar, blech! I will drink a DIET coke every now and then, but I pretty much drink Grape or Strawberry Propel only.

plated
05-04-2007, 09:51 AM
I hate Coca-Cola! I hate Pepsi too! All that sugar, blech! I will drink a DIET coke every now and then, but I pretty much drink Grape or Strawberry Propel only.

dr.pepper wow now that causes mass burpage:eek:

DeckerEnt
05-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Damn people...Last time I mixed pain killers and beer was right out of high school. 2 root canals and I was on hydrocodone. 2 of those and a beer and I slept for 18 hours straight. Haven't done that since..
It's friiiiiday!! Almost beer 30.
Keith

TARDY
05-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Pain killers hype me up ...with that being said my favorite mix is,2 vicodine,a 20ox mountain dew and 2 cadbury eggs...wow i get the shakes with that mixure.then to go to sleep afterwards a 40oz of steel reserve

Mista Bone
05-04-2007, 04:07 PM
You've got to smoke a whole lot of pot before Mista's posts make sense. :D

Thing is, I don't smoke pot, well if someone offers it to me at a party.

I did smoke it daily in 1999 daily for about 4 months, never got anything done, so I quit that job of 14 years and went to a place that had random drug testing, SYSCO Foods. I'd get high at lunch at work, then come home and eat, get high again and just sit there in front of the TV.

Got away from that shit. It's fine 2-3 times a year, thats it.

Did anyone know that the hops they use to flavor beer is part of the canibis family?