PDA

View Full Version : Welding, grinding, cutting, & sanding...

PonymanfiveO
05-05-2007, 11:04 AM
I know a few people wanted me to let them know when Id be working on the Stang next so they could come check it out or lend a helping hand.

I'll be at 2L Motorsports Facility A on Murnan Rd. in Cold Spring all weekend trying to get the engine compartment all buttoned up so I can start on my auto body lessons (self taught). If anyone wants to have a brew or help weld, your more than welcome to swing by. Call me if you need direkshuns.

Matt's Cell (859) 240-5955

ponymom05
05-05-2007, 06:40 PM
I know a few people wanted me to let them know when Id be working on the Stang next so they could come check it out or lend a helping hand.

I'll be at 2L Motorsports Facility A on Murnan Rd. in Cold Spring all weekend trying to get the engine compartment all buttoned up so I can start on my auto body lessons (self taught). If anyone wants to have a brew or help weld, your more than welcome to swing by. Call me if you need direkshuns.

Matt's Cell (859) 240-5955

Facility A, I like that! :lol:

PonymanfiveO
05-11-2007, 02:51 PM
I'll be at it again all this weekend. Today, tomorrow except for the couple of hour break for Carl's better half's B-day party, then back at it through sunday.
All the welding and grinding is done. Hoping to get the cage in primer this weekend and start learning some auto body techniques.:bigthumb

Any watchers and or beer drinkers welcome.

OrangeStang04
05-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I'll be at it again all this weekend. Today, tomorrow except for the couple of hour break for Carl's better half's B-day party, then back at it through sunday.
All the welding and grinding is done. Hoping to get the cage in primer this weekend and start learning some auto body techniques.:bigthumb

Any watchers and or beer drinkers welcome.

I'll call ya in a little bit... I might actually stop by for a little while and give ya a hand