PDA

View Full Version : GOSH DARNED POLICE OFFICERS!

CAMN302
05-06-2007, 04:24 AM
Eh, I can't say it wasnt my fault, but my buddy and I wanted to test out our cars, we've had a thang for each other for the longest(who was faster/what not) so, we both brought em out, and lined em up! Cops Busted us right when we launched our cars, 80 malibu sbc high compression race motor, bolton h,c,i,full drag susp 92 LX , cops let us go but it ruined the race and now i have doubts about street racing. that is all, I am going to bed *thank god instead behind cold bars*

ponymom05
05-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Eh, I can't say it wasnt my fault, but my buddy and I wanted to test out our cars, we've had a thang for each other for the longest(who was faster/what not) so, we both brought em out, and lined em up! Cops Busted us right when we launched our cars, 80 malibu sbc high compression race motor, bolton h,c,i,full drag susp 92 LX , cops let us go but it ruined the race and now i have doubts about street racing. that is all, I am going to bed *thank god instead behind cold bars*

I would have gone right out and bought lottery tickets. Sounds like it was your lucky day.

dedpedal
05-06-2007, 08:31 AM
Take it to the track and stay safe as well as keep your driving priviledges.

Black92LX
05-06-2007, 10:48 AM
i have doubts about street racing
as you should

BigBadStang
05-06-2007, 12:05 PM
it is usually 6 points, impounded cars and license revocation plus fines and costs.
:eek:
very lucky indeed...better buy some mega millions or powerball tix!!

Mista Bone
05-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Back in high school, one county cop was kinda cool if he say ya racing.

Winner of the "speed contest" got a speeding ticket and another BS ticket, looser got a BS ticket. Both got an ass chewing and explaining just what he could have given.

6 points for drag racing
6 for wreckless operation
12 points = suspension

I was 17 then and was a passenger and started going to Tristate.

dedpedal
05-06-2007, 08:47 PM
it is usually 6 points, impounded cars and license revocation plus fines and costs.
:eek:
very lucky indeed...better buy some mega millions or powerball tix!!

In Ky its an automatic suspension. I dont remember if its 6 months or a year tho.Either way, thats too long for me to be without a job.

DeckerEnt
05-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Take it to the track and stay safe as well as keep your driving priviledges.

I 2nd that. No sense losing more than just a race.
Keith

95redstang
05-06-2007, 08:53 PM
I had a little run in with the police myself Friday night while working.

Silver Bullet
05-06-2007, 11:10 PM

Why is this a rant, sounds like you should be thanking the cops...... :rolleyes:

snotzs135
05-08-2007, 11:33 AM
:agree:

Blackout
05-12-2007, 11:21 PM
I know what your saying. Just trying to have a little harmless fun and you got the law on you like you stole there doughnuts. I used to street race all the time and was lucky, but seriously, when is the last time you heard of people racing on a road (that two lanes are traveling the same direction) having some terrible accident. I have seen more people wrecking there cars running from the law.

Just my .02

but your right, it was nice of the officer to let you go. As for the above comment.....I was trying to be supportive of a little fun.