PDA

View Full Version : Fimore's Today SUN.

bcoh5gt
05-06-2007, 01:00 PM
It is another nice day out. I know us usual Stangbangerz will be there but what about the rest of you? Might as well come up and:sbowns: with the rest of us. I'm tired of seeing all of the Import fags up there and wish we could just fill the lot. The good thing about the Import guys is they do some stupid but entertaining things sometimes. So come up and enjoy the mayhem.:chicken: Oh yeah I got on my rant there for a minute and had to come back and edit, Ky 18 Florence exit go east on 18 past TA truck stop down on the left 5;30 or 6ish.

orangedemon331
05-06-2007, 01:31 PM
I am always there, see ya around 6!!!:bigthumb

OrangeStang04
05-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Hmmm.... I may venture out to this... I got's nothing better to do...

kennebellcobra
05-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Great idea posting this. Stangbangerz need to own filmoore's:D

MADMOD
05-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Great idea posting this. Stangbangerz need to own filmoore's:D

I will be there for shoo!!!:cool1:
:sbowns:

bcoh5gt
05-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Good, I know this was last minute but come on boys post up and girls, anybody coming just park by the stangs we'll find ya. It's usually pretty happening.

JonS
05-06-2007, 04:29 PM
I'll be headed out shortly.

bcoh5gt
05-06-2007, 05:12 PM
I'm outy

67Terror
05-06-2007, 07:17 PM
i jus saw this hopefully the weather is this nice next weekend, if it is i'll be out for sure.

dedpedal
05-06-2007, 09:01 PM
I was giving the Poo Roo hell leaving, did anyone see all the tire smoke from the rolling burnout? That thing has made use of all 87 flywheel hp!

kennebellcobra
05-06-2007, 09:33 PM
I was giving the Poo Roo hell leaving, did anyone see all the tire smoke from the rolling burnout? That thing has made use of all 87 flywheel hp!

I seen it:eek: I can only say WOOOOOOOOOOOW:bigthumb :sbowns:

bcoh5gt
05-06-2007, 09:58 PM
That was great Kevin. Man that was a great turn out for the short notice. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that showed with or without their stangs "Kev & Keith" good to see people come thru. But most of you missed all the action from 8:30 on. Shannon and Dave not to point any fingers. Even the F-Body boys reeked havoc on the way out. Did anyone notice the "manual RACK" on the 1000+hp Camaro??????????????

kennebellcobra
05-06-2007, 10:09 PM
That was great Kevin. Man that was a great turn out for the short notice. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that showed with or without their stangs "Kev & Keith" good to see people come thru. But most of you missed all the action from 8:30 on. Shannon and Dave not to point any fingers. Even the F-Body boys reeked havoc on the way out. Did anyone notice the "manual RACK" on the 1000+hp Camaro??????????????

When Dave did that I think my heart stopped for a few seconds I thought for sure my door and fender were gone:jawdrop:

JonS
05-06-2007, 10:10 PM
I just made it home, I noticed a funny sound as I was leaving, so I decided to check it out on the I-75 on ramp. Imagine my surprise when I found my serpentine belt was gone and my blower belt was pretty much shredded. I called the wife and she rolled up with the truck and trailer so all is well and nothing got seriously hurt. The worst part was listening to my 2 year old asking me "What are we doing Daddy", but all in all she was a pretty good sport, she started singing Take me out to the ball game. I joined in and we had a pretty good time waiting for my wife. :lol:

kennebellcobra
05-06-2007, 10:12 PM
I just made it home, I noticed a funny sound as I was leaving, so I decided to check it out on the I-75 on ramp. Imagine my surprise when I found my serpentine belt was gone and my blower belt was pretty much shredded. I called the wife and she rolled up with the truck and trailer so all is well and nothing got seriously hurt. The worst part was listening to my 2 year old asking me "What are we doing Daddy", but all in all she was a pretty good sport, she started singing Take me out to the ball game. I joined in and we had a pretty good time waiting for my wife. :lol:

New rule never talk about belts, see what happens:HYF: O.K. bring on the turbo comments

kennebellcobra
05-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Jons check your pm's

orangedemon331
05-07-2007, 08:15 AM
New rule never talk about belts, see what happens:HYF: O.K. bring on the turbo comments

Yep, every time we talk about belts someone shreds one!!!:eek:

DeckerEnt
05-07-2007, 08:42 AM
I wanted to stay but my little boy was cold and had to leave. I guess next time I will wear jeans.
How did that camaro sound when it started? I missed it. Did her jumblies bounce when they left??!!
Next sunday, I may have to bring the pile.
Keith

MADMOD
05-07-2007, 08:47 AM

Rule #2 always carry a spare belt.

JonS
05-07-2007, 10:29 AM
I will abide by those rules from now on. :lol:

bcoh5gt
05-07-2007, 05:41 PM
That thing was sick more show than anything. He got on it a little on a roll turned around and drove back by but did nothing special. Around mid week I will make a new thread so more people will come I did this one like 4 hours before and we still had a hell of a turnout I thought. JonS I asked you when you were gonna fix that powersteering belt that was screaming when you pulled in? LOL

orangedemon331
05-07-2007, 06:35 PM
That thing was sick more show than anything. He got on it a little on a roll turned around and drove back by but did nothing special. Around mid week I will make a new thread so more people will come I did this one like 4 hours before and we still had a hell of a turnout I thought. JonS I asked you when you were gonna fix that powersteering belt that was screaming when you pulled in? LOL

I drove by your house today, someone needs to cut the damn grass!!!!!!:lol:

MADMOD
05-07-2007, 07:00 PM
He is growing hay! Lots of fiber for the kids....:lol:

DeckerEnt
05-07-2007, 08:04 PM
He is probably just trying to loose those dogs.
Keith

JonS
05-07-2007, 09:47 PM
JonS I asked you when you were gonna fix that powersteering belt that was screaming when you pulled in? LOL

I'll be damned if a new belt didn't get rid of the whistling....

just kidding.:D

bcoh5gt
05-08-2007, 05:09 PM
I cut my grass last night. missed the live rant, and paid someone 60 bucks because I have a-hole friends that come over get drunk and hook a clothes hanger to the governor and go out on the street to ride wheelies with my antique work horse that is about to sling the rod out the side of the block. But hey what are you gonna do? Ok now to the positive things.... Yes Keith I did find I still have 2 puppies a trampoline, and a mustang I sold 2 weeks ago that he still has'nt come to pick up. LOL

bcoh5gt
05-20-2007, 03:01 PM
anyone coming down this afternoon?

kennebellcobra
05-20-2007, 04:11 PM
I should be there but I won't be in the stang, I'm keeping it in race mode for next weekend:tongue2: