PDA

View Full Version : 1ST ANNUAL ALL FORD MEET @ QUAKER STEAK & LUBE COLUMBUS, OH. JULY 7TH

MACH'D98GT
05-07-2007, 08:37 PM
1ST ANNUAL ALL FORD MEET @ QUAKER STEAK & LUBE IN COLUMBUS, OH. JULY 7TH 2007!!!
This is a first annual all Ford meet sponsored by www.Buckeyestangs.com

The meet is open to all Ford makes and models!!!

TOP TEN TROPHY'S WILL BE AWARDED!!!!!!

ENTRY FEE OF $3.00 PER CAR (ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CAPTIAL AREA HUMANE SOCIETY)

WHEN: SATURDAY JULY 7TH 2007

WHERE: QUAKER STEAK & LUBE COLUMBUS, OH
http://www.lubewings.com/default.asp?fldLocation=columbus

TIME: 10AM - 4PM (REGISTRATION IS FROM 10am-NOON)

*COME OUT AND SEE SOME NICE FORDS......MEET SOME GOOD PEOPLE AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!

MACH'D98GT
05-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Could a mod make this a sticky?

Thanks Guys!

Ryan218
05-08-2007, 03:23 PM
hey...the first event in my area...maybe my 88 will be painted and running by then...

Black Hole
05-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Hmmmmmmmm....sounds familiar.....I coulda swore we just did that same thing (minus charging admission) and had 200+ cars show for our spring cruise at QS&L. ;)

Good luck! :bigthumb

I have a wedding to attend that day, so I'll be drunk. :D :drunk:

MACH'D98GT
06-05-2007, 12:40 PM
We now have a DJ for the event as well............

BUMP

Holly
06-05-2007, 02:01 PM
We now have a DJ for the event as well............

BUMP

We always had DJ's for our cruise-ins too, but QS&L in Milford did not allow that.

Seeing how I have to drive to Columbus two other times within that month, I'm going to have to miss this one.

I don't think we would have much of a crowd if we charged admission, not that I would ever do that though. We're not out to make money, just pay the bills (for the board) and keep everyone clothed in SBZ attire. :lol: That's cool that you are giving the money to the Humane Society. ;)

I hope you have a great turnout!

MACH'D98GT
06-20-2007, 06:55 PM
We always had DJ's for our cruise-ins too, but QS&L in Milford did not allow that.

Seeing how I have to drive to Columbus two other times within that month, I'm going to have to miss this one.

I don't think we would have much of a crowd if we charged admission, not that I would ever do that though. We're not out to make money, just pay the bills (for the board) and keep everyone clothed in SBZ attire. :lol: That's cool that you are giving the money to the Humane Society. ;)

I hope you have a great turnout!

We're not making any money on the meet, all money goes towards the trophy's, paying for the DJ service and the rest goes towards the cost of the flyer's and the humane society.

Sorry ya can't make it though maybe next time.

bobtsgt
06-21-2007, 08:38 AM
If we are still here and I don't have to work we may come up for this.