PDA

View Full Version : Banned????

'92Stang
05-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Could a moderator throw a dog a bone?? It seems I cannot go to chat. Keep's telling me I'm banned?? Could it be my new puter?? Thanks, Mike

Black Hole
05-07-2007, 09:31 PM
It's because I changed your username to a Vendor....let me work on it (Mike from Dayton5.0 had the same problem).

Black Horse
05-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Way to go....me too

Black Hole
05-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Hey don't blame me....Vinny set this up, I'm just fixin it.

Holly
05-08-2007, 12:08 PM
FYI - you would not get banned without getting an email from an Administrator as to why you are banned.

It takes a lot to get banned from this board. You really have to push our buttons, hard.

You would first get thrown in the whipping room anyway. Then if you still continued to not cooperate and go by the rules (or insult the moderators/administrators), you would be banned, for good.

It is rare that anyone gets banned from this board. Usually the whipping room helps. ;)

'92Stang
05-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the help:bigthumb Didn't think I was banned, figured it was some tech issue, or all matts fault:tongue2: jfwy

Black Hole
05-08-2007, 12:57 PM
FYI - you would not get banned without getting an email from an Administrator as to why you are banned.

It takes a lot to get banned from this board. You really have to push our buttons, hard.

You would first get thrown in the whipping room anyway. Then if you still continued to not cooperate and go by the rules (or insult the moderators/administrators), you would be banned, for good.

It is rare that anyone gets banned from this board. Usually the whipping room helps. ;)
No....because of their usergroup, when they try to log into the flashchat, it tells them that they are banned. It's just a conflict with the DB.

I'll try to work on it tonight....I'm slammed here at work.

YouGotJunk
05-08-2007, 01:05 PM

Oh Yeah??? lol I see how it works now.....Always seemed alot easier to get banned than what your saying......:lol: :lol: :lol:

08 Vette
05-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Some people are just over achievers! Your in that small Group!

mustang8998
05-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Some people are just over achievers! Your in that small Group!

Rob and small, don't belong in the same sentence! ;)

Black Hole
05-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Mike,

I believe that I found and fixed the problem earlier today.

Try logging into chat and see if you have problems.

Matt.