PDA

View Full Version : Stangbangerz Official Vendor - Dirtyd0g

Black Hole
05-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Stangbangerz.com would like to thank Alan (Dirtyd0g) for becoming an official Stangbangerz Vendor.

Alan owns Dirty Dog Performance which specializes in custom torque converters. I'll let Alan go into more detail of his services.

Please contact Alan (http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=3009) via PM.

Please support SBZ Vendors!

Pops Fun
05-10-2007, 04:56 PM
:welcome:

Dirtyd0g
05-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys.
I do converters for all makes and models including stock replacement. If you have any converter needs come see me I can help. I have 10 years in the converter business previously working for Gil &Mikes.
I specialize in 4R70W,AODE, and AOD transmissions. I also do most any general repairs excluding tires, alignments , and A/C.
I am located in Batavia township near Bauer road on ST.RT. 276.
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask or call me.
(513) 898-1580

I look forward to seeing alot of you at the next QS&L meet.

Alan

mustang8998
05-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks, for becoming a vendor. ;)

Nice logo! :bigthumb

Black Horse
05-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Welcome as part of the Team! We appreciate your support!

Mr.Moontang
05-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Welcome aboard. Alan has a quality product I have one of his convertors.

Bluecrew07
05-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Welcome aboard. Alan has a quality product I have one of his convertors.
I have one also!

DeckerEnt
05-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Welcome.
Keith

PonymanfiveO
05-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Can you build heavy duty converters for a 47RE for Diesel use?

I currently have a Sun Coast. There are some things I like and some dislikes.

Tell us about some of your diesel application converters if you have any.

Welcome, and thanks for the support on SBZ!

OrangeStang04
05-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Alan installed a Valve Body onto the car a little while back and I must say the man knows his stuff!!

I hope business is going good for ya Alan!!

Dirtyd0g
05-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Can you build heavy duty converters for a 47RE for Diesel use?

I currently have a Sun Coast. There are some things I like and some dislikes.

Tell us about some of your diesel application converters if you have any.

Welcome, and thanks for the support on SBZ!

I am very familiar with the setup you are reffering to. IMO the single plate converters just can't handle those motors. The suncoast is single plate. One thing they use I find to be really nice is a steel stator which is a clone of the ford stator. The stock lockup piston however just doesn't hold up so well. For the best combination putting a triple plate billet front cover on that unit will make one of the baddest converters around. The steel stator they use is not otherwise available. I can get the aluminum stators and they work good but that steel one impresses me.
I do alot more powerstroke applications than cummins so I have many of the powerstroke parts around. The cummins stuff is so expensive I can't afford to keep it around unless it is sold.

On a side not I'm going to test my latest triple plate 4r70w converter tomorrow at the hill (thornhill) if anyone wants to go.
Alan

PonymanfiveO
05-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Im right over the hill almost from Thorn Hill.

My Sun Coast is a Triple Disc converter, Im pretty happy with it except for the shift points.
1 to 2 and 2nd to drive are just too early. Id like to get your opinion on it sometime if you dont mind.

Travis (MoreMPH) and Craig (Craigels) on here do a lot of Power Stroke performance and Travis has a few auto trucks. Hes trying to learn how to upgrade and beef em up some.

Were gonna hafta come up and see ya some time.

Thanks Alan.