PDA

View Full Version : '88 Bronco II 4x4 for trade..

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey guys...i've been rockin this badass '88 Bronco II for a couple months now...it's a really solid and super dependable truck, runs and drives flawlessly and i drive it to work every day, but i'm looking for something different...i really would love to find a 4 cylinder 5 speed Mustang to trade for it but that's tough enough, maybe a decent Turbo Coupe or something? Hell i dunno...something different and some what fun to drive that isn't a typical boring ass beater :lol:

The Bronco isn't perfect by any means....it's rough around the edges with some rust and has a brand new Rustoleum paintjob, but it looks pretty bitchin for a beater :lol:

Here's some crappy cell phone pics. It's a 2.9L/5 speed, perfect shifting trany and clutch. The only problem right now is a broken dip stick tube (about 4 inches down from the top....still there but it leaks out and smokes a bit). It's got 108k total miles, red interior in exceptional shape for an '88, sunroof that doesn't leak, 4wd works great, decent tires all around (fronts are real nice).

Like i said i'm not dying to get rid of it but maybe looking for something else if something out there interests me.