PDA

View Full Version : For those with children

Pops Fun
05-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Helpful and scary Information:

www.FamilyWatchDog.us (http://www.familywatchdog.us/)

Pops

'92Stang
05-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Good find Steve:bigthumb , Had no idea they were so many, so close:AR15:

Sharad
05-12-2007, 08:33 PM
phew! No one within a few miles!

DeckerEnt
05-12-2007, 10:54 PM
There used to be one right across the street from me. Thank God he moved. Now there is one about 100 houses away 2 blocks over and at the end of that street. No offence but he is an african american in Fort Mitchell. He would stand out like a......
Thanks Steve for that link.
Keith

aangel
05-13-2007, 02:13 AM
It freaks me out! I can no longer even let my daughter ride her bike to four houses down to the dead end and turn around b/c across the line of trees is Southwind Apartments and there's FIVE sex offenders in there and then over on the other side on Banks are two or three more... I won't even let my 12 1/2 year old boy off the street... It's sad b/c he thinks its his fault.

It makes me sick to my stomach that I have to explain to a 4 year old why she's not aloud four houses down... yes, you have to explain the reality/truth of the matter. I think they should all be shipped off to some reservation / gaurded community where they're not aloud to leave EVER! oh, my blood boils over that shit.

04 mustang
05-13-2007, 06:36 AM
Man, there's a lot in Middletown. I saw a couple people I went to school with. One lived a few houses down from me when I was in high school and we used to hang out. I'm glad we have a reasonable tight reign on my kids. You just never know who is out there lurking.

MrsAPE
05-13-2007, 08:29 AM
scary stuff! i get updates from hamilton county when another moves close or what not. its just horrible!

Pops Fun
05-13-2007, 11:42 AM
Hi
In a way I hated to post it.... It is hard with small kids now... it was less scary when mine were small. Now I worry about the grandkids..

Pops

DeckerEnt
05-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Better to know and be prepared than to not know at all. It is a scary world out there.
Keith

aangel
05-14-2007, 11:03 AM
There was an article in the Enquirer about sexual predators moving from the city out to the suburbs. My problem with that is that not everyone has access to the Internet and they're not aware of what is lurking right around the corner. The county Sheriff should be responsible enough to "mail" notices to people within a certain radius of where these SOBs move to!

Argh.................

aangel
05-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Here's the article:

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070430/NEWS01/304300044/-1/back01 :mad:

My ass will be moving further out to the sticks as soon as I graduate this BSN program! Yeah, I know they're everywhere but at least they won't be right in my back yard!

How much is land going for in Adams County these days? :o

juiced347
05-14-2007, 11:22 AM
thanksd for the link found out there is one not even a half mile from my house and 66 more within 5 miles i swear if one would ever touch my kid :AR15:

ricmcusa
05-14-2007, 07:41 PM
I have no use for child molester's. But you need to research these people on the Ohio correctional website. My reason for saying this is.. My ex got a letter from Ham. co. There is a sex offender that lives in your area. He was across the street. A little research. Come to find out this guy 5 years ago was charged for being with a minor. She was 17 he was 19. They are currently married have two kids.You can get on any county website and look up there records. Funny thing is when I researched him I found one down the street that likes 5 year old girls according to his record.The ones that bother me the most is the ones that have no details of there record posted.Wander what they did? They need to rid society of these people or let me.