PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Jello Shot recipe

streetracinchik
05-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Were going to Gatlinburg this weekend to party & I want to make Jello Shots. The only recpies I can find are for one little box of Jello. I got a big (institutional sized) thing of jello mix so I needed the right amounts of alcohol/water. I know some of you on here make some killer ones, so if you would share, Id be forever greatful!!

ffmueller81
05-14-2007, 01:32 PM
I just always replace the cold water with the vodka. The warm water is enough to make them solidify. So whatever amount of cold water is required in the directions is what you should use for the amount of alcohol

enjoy.......

stroked4eyes
05-14-2007, 01:35 PM
+1 ;)

ADaughen
05-14-2007, 02:01 PM
I just always replace the cold water with the vodka. The warm water is enough to make them solidify. So whatever amount of cold water is required in the directions is what you should use for the amount of alcohol

enjoy.......

or everclear.

RACEME
05-14-2007, 02:06 PM
The latest thing is to use the flavored vodka. Matt (ponyman) had some a few weeks ago that was orange jello with orange vodka and said they were killer!

PonymanfiveO
05-14-2007, 03:56 PM
they were good! :bigthumb

I used two small boxes of Orange Jello and a about 3/4 of a full bottle of Orange flavored Smirnoff. Made about 40 of em.

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30825&highlight=jell-o