PDA

View Full Version : stupid middle east people

bobtsgt
05-15-2007, 12:03 PM
These damn dots keep calling my work phone (which is Cincy Bell) to tell me about Nextel's new and latest pieces of shit (Nextel is my personal phone). I told the last 2 dots that the phone they called is only suppose to be used for emergency situations concerning my bill and then I hang up on them. Well this one dot just called up starting his little speal. I stopped him and told him that I'm tired of this shit and wanted to speak with a white person. The little bastard gets offended and I said " Look here I'm the customer so put me through to a white person so they can understand me since you can't" So I got put on hold and sure enough a white person answers. I explain everything calmly and told them about the phone calls. They understood and changed my number on the contact list (which is some random number I made up :D) So now hopefully the BS calls will stop. Good thing we are switching after our plan is up (exhale)

bcoh5gt
05-15-2007, 05:08 PM
I want to bitch with you on this. I have this towel headed bastard that called my house about a month ago from an unknown # and name. I know he is saying my name but that's it. I asked him politely " can I speak with someone else I can not understand you?" He continued to carry on. ubla ubla ubla. After many calls I finally got pissed and said If you can't speak english get the fuck out of my country and stop calling my fuckin house!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then hung up. A few days later he called and was giggling and said I will kick your ass!! then hung up on me..... WTF??? Now he calls every day rings once hangs up all day until 10:30pm. I hate these bastards. My brother in law is a towel head he speaks perfect english and I have two beautiful neices, so I will call them what I want, if you don't like it go hug a fuckin tree with the rest of the hippies.

dedpedal
05-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Hippies dont hug trees, they just smoke some grass and talk about it.

bcoh5gt
05-15-2007, 05:21 PM
My bad just read the post and was already having a bad day. I've never been known to be "politically correct" I just speak what is on my mind at the time, right or wrong either way. just needed to vent!

mach_u
05-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Being that I am in the IT field - you don't even want to get me started on this. Symantec tech support, Linksys, Microsoft, etc. are all in India(perhaps Pakistan - they all sound the same, who knows!?) There are days I want to just let loose over the phone and tear them a new one. 9x out of 10 they have a check list they ask you and if you so much as deviate out of that list there is silence on the other end and eventually "Helloooo?" I want to find the corporate fuck that decided to send these jobs overseas and take a baseball bat to their junk.

Blackout
05-15-2007, 07:54 PM
you know you can start speaking some crazy jibberish and tell you don't understand. Also if you have TWC phone system, you can activate privacy manager and stop people from calling who don't show there name and number. This stops alot of this crap.

bcoh5gt
05-15-2007, 09:29 PM
I have Cincinnati Bell. They offer a block service that I pay for each month, but........It only blocks PRIVATE NOT UNKNOWN then with the private assholes they can just type in any number they want to make in come thru. I guess I screwed up when I did'nt sign up the the national do not call list a few years back.

Sharad
05-15-2007, 09:41 PM
yeah, they send telemarketing jobs to India. It's actually quite common.

Blackout
05-16-2007, 10:53 PM
you know you can still sign up... it's not to late

bcoh5gt
05-17-2007, 05:25 PM
you know you can still sign up... it's not to late

do you know how to go about it?

Black Horse
05-17-2007, 07:34 PM
India seems to be a hot bed of telemarketers and technical support. Some major companies use India for handling their calls with a very small support staff here on this continent for those that insist on talking to someone they can understand. Cable companies, Dish, Bell phone, etc. are all big users. I can't blame the indians for this, they are trying as hard as they are able to do their job - blame our corporate greed for shipping services off to save a few bucks - ah but what is the savings of lost customers?

And now for my politically incorrect joke:

Why do Indi women have a dot on their forehead?

So when they get married, their new husband can scratch it off and see if he has won a gas station, 7-eleven, or a Dunkin Donuts.

bobtsgt
05-18-2007, 08:06 AM
:lol: nice Dave. I like that joke.

RyanR
05-18-2007, 08:46 AM
lol funny