PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT accept "mild" peppers from...

dedpedal
05-15-2007, 04:43 PM
a mexican woman! I was on a job today and this lady was eating peppers out of a jar. They looked alot like a pepper my mom used to can when I was a kid. They were delicious! She asked if I wanted to try some and at the behest of my drooling mouth, I said yes, as long as they were the mild type. She replied that indeed they were the mildest pepper shes had all summer.
I got my pepper in a small baggie to eat once I got home. If it wasnt good, I didnt want her to know that. I decided to hit it on my way home, the smell was simply overwhelming. I caught myself actualy dribbling drool on my shirt at a stop light. The young girl in the next car must have thought that I was some kind of dirty old man (how close to the truth she was we'll never tell) and ran the light to get away from me. I cautiously took a small nibble. My taistbuds cried out in the simple pleasure of taist satisfaction. It was JUST like mom used to make. I quickly gobbled the rest down and simmered in the extasy of flavor. Then things took a wrong turn somewhere.

HOLY SHIT THATS HOT!!!!!!! SOMEONE PISS ON ME AND PUT IT OUT!!!!

The fire and brimstone hit me like a mack truck (sorry all you mack fans) with a stuck throttle. I guzzled a big jug of iced tea in record time. That pushed the temperature in my mouth down to managable levels. Roll into White Castle drivethru and order 3 double cheese burgers and 3 packets of hotsauce (do you really think Im going to have whiteys without? ), Well, by the time my food arrived I had allready drank all three packets of hotsauce in an effort to cool my pipes. Off to Casa de Dedpedal and more sauces. I sit here nibbling the last double cheeseburger with prayers to the sanitation gods that its easier coming out than it was going in.

Why do I do these things to myself?
Seeyall at QS&L!

2-8-1
05-15-2007, 04:50 PM
lmao! that's great!