PDA

View Full Version : old women hit my car

Ryan218
05-15-2007, 06:41 PM
:( this sucks...guy is flying up from florida on wensday to look at the car...less then 24 hours before he gets here and a old women backed into it :( damn my luck :bangwall:

R825OH
05-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Make her buy it tell her it was for sale and make her,Bitch

mustangboy
05-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Does she have insurance? If so take the cash from them and sell the car for what you can. I would think you could actually come out ahead.

Ryan218
05-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Does she have insurance? If so take the cash from them and sell the car for what you can. I would think you could actually come out ahead.

yeah...thats the way it looks...she already filed a claim...got to take the SC for a couple of estimates one wednesday

bobtsgt
05-16-2007, 08:11 AM
damn that sucks. atleast she had insurance though

Black Hole
05-16-2007, 08:45 AM
atleast she had insurance though
Seriously.....I've been nailed by 2 people who didn't have insurance......one still has a lean against her credit and has recently been in court for it (accident was 8 years ago).

Second person was a hit-skip accident and not only did he not have insurance, but the police didn't even cite the guy even though we both had damage on our vehicles and I had both a license plate number and a visual description of him and the car (with a witness that the officer on the scene dismissed without getting any information from). :mad: :flipoff:

DeckerEnt
05-16-2007, 08:48 AM
How much damage was done? How much do you think you will get??
Take the cash and just move on.
Keith

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-16-2007, 09:17 AM
That blows....i couldn't really get too pissed if an old lady hit me. How can you be angry at a little old lady? If it were some young kid i could see splitting his face open or something though...lol

In related news some F'er hit my Cherokee too....hit and run. I think it was at my gf's work and someone was pulling in to park next to it and hit the back door and pulled off and left. Now there's a big F'in dint in my door and i'm too cheap to report it to my own insurance because i'll pay for it 10 fold.

Ryan218
05-16-2007, 06:41 PM
lets put it this way...the check they will be cutting us....is more then what i payed for the car... and the only body panel harmed...was the fender lol

DeckerEnt
05-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Sweet!!! Take the money and sink it into the stang.
Keith

Ryan218
05-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Sweet!!! Take the money and sink it into the stang.
Keith

thats what im gonna do...looks like it will be getting painted within the next couple of months :D

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-17-2007, 01:52 AM
So are you keeping the tbird too or does that total it out? If you keep it that's extra cash...sell it and you can thank the lady for hitting you.

Ryan218
05-17-2007, 04:34 PM
So are you keeping the tbird too or does that total it out? If you keep it that's extra cash...sell it and you can thank the lady for hitting you.

no didnt total it... guy that did the estimate had a soft spot for the supercoupes and gave her a good once over :)

still selling it...popped the dent out....and have a guy that is coming up from strongsville at 8:30 to buy the car (so he says) for 1,500 :D but if not GTkyle from buckeye stangs seems to really want it and offered me the same for it so if Bryan don't buy it..its kyles for 1,500