PDA

View Full Version : Wheels!

BADVERT
05-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Well here we go: I arrange with another guy off another board to buy a set of 98 chrome cobra wheels for my vert. The guy tells me they are prefect and nothing is wrong with them. So he sends me all kinds of pictures of them and they look great, everything was going good till I finally get them today! I open the boxes that i have been waiting for, and come to find out that I just got screwed on a set of wheels :mad: I take the wheels out and the chrome is just killed on all the wheels. Like the guy never took care of them and drove through salt or something and never cleaned them. So i guess just beware of others from different boards! All I can say is that i'm pissed Mike

MrsAPE
05-18-2007, 08:09 AM
I don't know why people do that. Or how they can live with themselves after screwing over someone like that. Sorry that happened!

BigBadStang
05-21-2007, 08:47 AM
Caveat emptor...
still sucks though!
low rent scumbag.

Silver Bullet
05-28-2007, 01:55 AM
That sucks.... I don't understand people sometimes....

That is why I like to buy things local of people I TRUST.

Mista Bone
05-28-2007, 03:15 AM
or I'll drive to look at them in person........

FMGT1999
05-28-2007, 03:57 AM
I'll second that...

Sorry to hear about your scam... I feel for ya!

Did you try to contact the seller and see if he/she is willing to do anything for ya?

Good luck and again sorry to hear about your bad news.

Kyle

DeckerEnt
05-28-2007, 08:41 AM
If the rims don't look like the ones in the photos, then it would be fraud. The other guy could get in trouble for it. I would call him and ask if he sent the wrong ones and give him a chance to fix it. If he doesn't, then further action should be taken cause it was wrong of him to mis-represent the item for sale.
Keith

latamud
05-28-2007, 08:13 PM
How did you pay for them? You can do a charge back. or if you sent a Postal money order or the guy sent your wheels through USPS it could be considered mail fraud, punishable by 5-10 years in jail and $10,000 fine. Its on the USPS website somewhere.

Mista Bone
05-29-2007, 12:24 AM
Inside secret, pay paypal with credit card, then if you disbute the seller is fucked over, even if they ship the correct parts.

Thankfully I only lost $8 shipping on a cam core for regrinding, was given $25 but the guy went of his CC limit. The cam grinder did offer to refund me $10 on my next purchase.

I'm downgrading my paypal account to no longer accept credit card payments, I hope I'll still be able to keep my paypal debit card.