PDA

View Full Version : OSM To Host Match Race Of The Year!

Kelly Pelrine
05-21-2007, 06:10 PM
http://www.outlawstreetmadness.com/images/jpgs/osm07_us41june.jpg

:bigthumb

Drivermod
05-21-2007, 06:57 PM
The converter wars:bigthumb Will Tony and Marty be on radials or true 10.5's?

How far is US 41 from Cincy?

Timido
05-21-2007, 07:09 PM
us41 is about 200 miles from here I think. I had a great time at Moroco last year!

Go Zach and Tony!

Kelly Pelrine
05-21-2007, 07:40 PM
The converter wars:bigthumb Will Tony and Marty be on radials or true 10.5's?

How far is US 41 from Cincy?

Im not sure, as Xtreme Street is slick only, and Drag Radial is obviously DR only lol. Im sure they will be making it interesting either way! Props to Manny Buginga for coming all the way from Massachusetts for this one!

Kelly Pelrine
05-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Update - Marty will be on slicks & Tony will be on an ET Street :cool1:

BUHBYY
05-23-2007, 01:28 PM
This is it !!!! it is gonna be big !!! come on SBZ come out and represent !!!

93 coupe
05-23-2007, 06:07 PM
TCI all the way!!!! :bigthumb

JASON408
05-24-2007, 07:16 AM
I still dont know how tony gets a 500 inch motor with 3 kits on it down the track on radials. And as you didnt know TCI ALL THE WAY !

Kelly Pelrine
05-24-2007, 10:15 PM
I still dont know how tony gets a 500 inch motor with 3 kits on it down the track on radials. And as you didnt know TCI ALL THE WAY !

NOS? Hmmmmmmmmmmm a lil birdy told me ...ehh nevermind :D

JASON408
05-25-2007, 07:14 AM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Black Hole
05-25-2007, 01:05 PM
I just approved Tony's username.... :bigthumb

TA@TCI
05-25-2007, 02:48 PM
What's up guys and gals? I look forward to racing the competition and a friend as well. I haven't spoke with Marty yet, but I assume that he will be on slicks and I will be on M/T Drag Radials. If we race 1/8th mile, I am bringing the NOS car. If we race 1/4, I will be bringing the turbo.

Anyhow, it should be alot of fun and I look forward to dusting Marty's @$$!:D

Kelly Pelrine
06-20-2007, 09:22 PM
I was notified yesterday that all four participants in our upcoming match race set for US 41 Dragway on June 30th have suffered from those nasty little engine gremlins, some even giving up the ghost to the aluminum Gods. The destruction started off with Tony Akins Drag Radial car, which chucked a few rods through the block. Manny Buginga is currently chasing problems and hopes to have everything ironed out by the NMRA/NMCA Superbowl. Marty Chance has been through two engines while testing but should have things sorted out soon. Zack Posey has also incurred some carnage at this past weekends NMRA race in Milan Michigan. The decision was unanimous to re-schedule the event for a date to be announced later.

On a more positive note, Urban Hillbilly Action Videos WILL be on the US 41 Dragway grounds filming for their next DVD. They love to see wheel stands and they are also famous for having some of the best carnage footage in the country. So if you blow up big-time, chances are you have a good shot at making their next publication. If you're gonna go out, do it in style, right?

Also, representatives from BES (Bischoff Engine Services) will be present along with their trailer chocked full of racing goodies. If you need something prior to race day, give them a call at 812-576-2371 so they can get you what you need.

We look forward to a great day of racing at the House of Hook!

Kelly Pelrine
06-25-2007, 09:49 PM
Gate times for this Saturday's race at US 41 have been moved up one hour. Gates will open at 2pm (1pm for vendors). Qualifying starts at 5, 2nd round is at 6 and eliminations start at 7. Sorry for the sudden change, but there is a noise ordinance so we need to comply with the county. The good news is we'll all be going home earlier :) Also don't forget that US 41 is on central time! See you all Saturday!

Kelly