PDA

View Full Version : people from craigs list...

Ryan218
05-25-2007, 03:41 PM
:mad: everyday ill get a call and they "say" they will be here today and...guess what no show...sick of wasting my fuckin time "waiting" for people to show up

mustangboy
05-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Dude you should never get a job selling cars. That is the way it is every single day. You just have to learn to deal with it. They say car salesmen are liars, I think it is the other way around and you are getting a little taste of how it is.

Ryan218
05-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Dude you should never get a job selling cars. That is the way it is every single day. You just have to learn to deal with it. They say car salesmen are liars, I think it is the other way around and you are getting a little taste of how it is.

i hear ya but damn..5 nights in a row i have put off my plans waiting for people to show up i mean damn..if you call and what the seller says about the car you dont like then damn..atleast of the balls and say never mind...ive never left a person hanging when looking to buy a car like everyone has done to me this week:(

R825OH
05-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Jackasses they are all jackasses happened to me too selling a "vintage " Volvo

Ryan218
05-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Jackasses they are all jackasses happened to me too selling a "vintage " Volvo

mhm...pisses me off...cant move foward with the mustang till i sell the damn supercoupe :mad:

Katmandu
05-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Dude you should never get a job selling cars. That is the way it is every single day. You just have to learn to deal with it. They say car salesmen are liars, I think it is the other way around and you are getting a little taste of how it is.That's the truth! :rolleyes:

Selling cars is PITA!!!!

I used to sell 4-5 cars/trucks per year, but gave up on it last fall. Wasn't worth the hassel. Actually, I'd still be doing it but hearing all the flack from the wife just wasn't worth it all.

Try Ebaying your Coupe. :bigthumb