PDA

View Full Version : went to see pirates

wht_stang
05-26-2007, 02:30 PM
ally and i went to see pirates 3 last night and it was the shit definately worth seeing

MsBlkramair
05-28-2007, 05:32 PM
We saw it Friday. The last scene with the ship/battle was really good; but overall was too long and drwn out. The first two movies were much better! Did anyone stay until after the credits rolled to see the final scene? called it before it ever came on. Good chace there will be a fourth movie.

Bluecrew07
05-28-2007, 07:36 PM
i loved the movie. no i missed the final scene also

Brandon Alsept
05-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Ya know I liked it the best of the three so far. I liked that there was more action in this one, and a really good story line. How about ya feel us in on the scene after the credits as I was racing out the door since I had been sitting for three hours LOL.

2-8-1
05-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Flaming Monkey, thats all Im going to say.

Loved the movie, have to go back now to see the final scene...

MsBlkramair
05-28-2007, 10:47 PM
on't know if any of you paid attention...........there is ALWAYS a final scene after the credits on all the 3 pirates movies. yeah...I had to pee like a racehorse too! but i waited.

Brandon Alsept
05-29-2007, 07:05 AM
on't know if any of you paid attention...........there is ALWAYS a final scene after the credits on all the 3 pirates movies. yeah...I had to pee like a racehorse too! but i waited.

AH come on whys you got to be like that :HYF: I didn't know that there was something at the end of each movie though. I will have to watch them again I suppose.

Carl
05-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Jen and I went to see it yesterday, I really liked it! Just gonna have to wait until all three make it out on DVD to get it.