PDA

View Full Version : middle eastern people suck!

95redstang
05-28-2007, 01:21 PM
I had to drive some damn camel jockeys from their house in Forest Park, to Devoo Park, and then to the Marriott hotel by CVG..Well they give us the wrong pick location. So I had to haul ass from the Commons apts. in Woodlawn all the way to Forest Park to a street off Kemper. When I show up they were rude as hell..Even the photographer started putting her .02 in..She was freakin HABIB also..So I am trying to get the clients to sign the paperwork and the damn photographer starts running her damn mouth again. I told her dumb ass if they don't sign anything then they can't even get in the car. So finally I got everything signed. Well the contract says they want to go to Eden Park for pics. As we start to leave they decided to go to Devoo Park instead. I take it they have never been there before. So we pull up to the pavillion at Devoo park..The groom says on his best camel voice" where are all the pretty flowers?" I said "dude it hasn't rained in days." Well the background of downtown Cincy wasn't good enough for these towel heads. So in the same area not more than a hundred feet from where they were taking there pics I found a nice spot and told the photgrapher about it..She says there is no time. Then she says something in her native camel voice to her partner and head over there anyway. Well we left the park finally. We get to the Marriott. I pull up and I thought I was in the Middle East. They got everybody out of the limo except the bride. Then all the men stood around and started dancing and singing. There was 2 guys playing some loud ass drum type things. A man with 1 leg could dance better than these fuggers. So I am standing there watching this damn circus and I hear a know on the window from the inside of the limo..The bride asked if I can turn around. I asked her "the car" and she said "no, you." Ok! So I turned around and waited till these bastards were done. These are the worst people I have ever driven around. Worse than little rich high school kids. They are freakin rude as hell. The next time I go into a store and see Gandhi behind the counter I will turn right back around. I try and treat everybody with respect. I'm done with these people. I hope they choke on their camels cock! (We just need to drop the big bombs on their countries and end this stupid shit once and for all j/k)... That was a long ass 3 hours yesterday.

Paul408Notch
05-28-2007, 02:24 PM
I think you covered just about every racial slur you possibly could have come up with.

Go you.

PonymanfiveO
05-28-2007, 04:44 PM
I agree, most of them are rude as hell and strange but I went into a gas station the other day and there was a younger middle eastern guy and he was really nice and friendly to me.

'92Stang
05-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Probably a gay camel jockey:D

WhiteT
05-28-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm in the service industry....they are the RUDEST mofos period! Their houses always smell like fish too.

331TwistedWedge
05-28-2007, 10:50 PM
they smell like foot & ass ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigBadStang
05-29-2007, 11:30 AM
wtf did she want you to turn around for? were you not "worthy" to see their sacred "i'm marrying a **** jig"?

when i delivered Coke, MOST of them are major pains in the ass. they would order shit, then wait for you to drag it in, then they would try to cut shit from the order, then try to confuse you to what you actually brought in. they hover around you like a damn bee, watching your every move, in and out of the cooler, constantly in the way. i know it's their store, but damn...they watched vendors like a hawk while the ghetto thugs would steal shit. you can watch those stores, when the vendors show up, so do the thieves.
but they dont all treat you like shit.

the guy Sam (american for Osama) that used to own the little store on Wunder was a good guy.
the guy that owns schwarz's deli on northbend rd. in cheviot was cool, and the guys that own friendly's on harrison were cool too, and so was the guy that owned DDF on Mchenry and Baltimore, and the guy that owned the market in english woods (yeah...i had the good route on the west side...lol...these were my monday stops!)
oh... and the husband and wife that own the gas station (used to be citgo) at queen city and boudinot are nice people too.

strokercobra
05-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Probably a gay camel jockey:D
:agree:
Ala-boba. Cows are sacred; I eat them! Steak, hamburgers, and I even chew on their hooves.