PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a night/weekend part time job, preferably car related

5.0calypso93lx
05-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Just checking to see if anyone knows of any part time jobs available. I'm looking to work nights and weekends as I already have my job at P&G from 8-5. My availability would be from about 6pm to whenver on weeknights, and sundays. I'd like to have saturdays off just so I can have a free day to get things done.

It would be awesome if it was car related. My dream would be to work in an engine machine shop. I'd do the crappiest jobs in there too. I'd also be interested in any auto parts store or anything like that.

I just want to get some extra cash so I can start buying the "big" things I want for the stang. I'd like to do H/C/I soon, maybe some CCW's, and some MM suspension pieces.

Keep your eyes peeled, thanks guys!!

Xuzhu
05-30-2007, 04:20 PM
I think I saw a "Now Hiring" sign at Autozone on 42 the other day!?

Evil_Capri
05-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah, plus there is a new O'Reilly Auto Parts store opening on 42 as well.

5.0calypso93lx
05-30-2007, 04:59 PM
How late are the open until? I applied at the autobone on route 4 because I saw that they are open until midnight, and thats exactly what I want, and its really close to me.

diablo9861
05-30-2007, 05:04 PM
I do believe carquest is hiring, i thought about doing the same thing. I remember seeing it on careerbuilder or something like that. I assume check the carquest.com website.