PDA

View Full Version : gt500e1 is a dead beat buyer!!! read why

mustangmike
05-29-2007, 10:01 PM
I sold some parts to gt500e1, he lives in my neighborhood, so i hooked him up with a good deal,
(bbk cold air kit, and brand new underdrive pulley's for only $50 )
plus i needed cash cause i haven't worked since oct. 2006.
that was more than a couple months ago, and he still hasn't paid me the $50.
so when someone (i'm awful with names) comes to buy parts from me and his car has the parts on it ,that gt500e1 has still not paid me for, i kind of got upset.
gt500e1 comes up with excuses like he came bye about 50 times and i wasn't home.(he lives 2 streets behind me)

Most of you on this board know that i had a total hip replacement, and have been on my couch most of the 8 months, except for the 2 weeks i was in the hospital., and that I post my e-mail and cell phone number with every classified post.
I have never had any trouble with people getting ahold of me, you that have bought parts from me know this, and know that i'm a pretty nice guy, and easy to deal with.
his other excuse now is he doesn't have the money, but a week ago he had enough money to buy a sub box off me, and now he's booming through the plat. he aparently has enough money for subs and an amp.

heres the message he left me back when i asked him for my money.

Originally Posted by gt500e1
Quote:
"well i told you deal i had the money like 50 times, if your going go off on me like that you can forget the money. give me 2 weeks i have it mike"

so to be fair i'll give him untill june 12th

until then , i would ask you not to sell anything to gt500e1.

I encourage everyone on the board to send him a private message, to remind him he owes mustangmike $50.

thanks
mike

gt500e1
05-30-2007, 02:23 AM
if only other people new how many times i came over give the money to you and i seen you other day you ask me about the money i had 20 dollers 10 for gas and 10 for the sub box that i got from you also whats your paypal account i am going send money to you on paypal im done with you you lie to much you said you would not post up any bad things if you have money by june 12 i got the pm if you want to see it :flipoff: o yseah i live 6 streets away and i got subs and amp from my friend for fixing his computer

PaulFiveOh
05-30-2007, 09:56 AM
if only other people new how many times i came over give the money to you and i seen you other day you ask me about the money i had 20 dollers 10 for gas and 10 for the sub box that i got from you also whats your paypal account i am going send money to you on paypal im done with you you lie to much you said you would not post up any bad things if you have money by june 12 i got the pm if you want to see it :flipoff: o yseah i live 6 streets away and i got subs and amp from my friend for fixing his computer

Your grammor and abillity to form co-herrent and logical sentance strutures- reminds me that of a 12 year old.

gt500e1
05-30-2007, 10:50 AM
sorry

mach_u
05-30-2007, 11:55 AM
Your grammor and abillity to form co-herrent and logical sentance strutures- reminds me that of a 12 year old.
What is grammor? jfwy dude. :lol:

Maximus
05-30-2007, 12:07 PM
What is grammor? jfwy dude. :lol:

BWAHAHA!!
Those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones?;)

Carry on:lol:

stroked4eyes
05-30-2007, 12:47 PM
grammor = grammer
co-herrent = coherent
sentance = sentence
strutures = structures

:dummy:
That is all.

Black Hole
05-30-2007, 01:07 PM
grammor = grammer
co-herrent = coherent
sentance = sentence
strutures = structures

That is all.

grammor = grammer = grammar :D

Maximus
05-30-2007, 01:09 PM
Damn, we beez a bunch of Dum Crakas!!!:lol: :bigthumb

stroked4eyes
05-30-2007, 01:43 PM
grammor = grammer = grammar :D

Oh...he wasn't speaking of Kelsey Grammer from Cheers and Fraiser? My bad ;)

331TwistedWedge
05-30-2007, 02:09 PM
grammor = grammer
co-herrent = coherent
sentance = sentence
strutures = structures

That is all.

i wanted to restructure (proper english) this entire thread, but felt i should stay out of it ... way to go :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
05-30-2007, 02:11 PM
He did post at 2:23 AM. Probably:drunk:
Speaking from personal experience, my grammar isn't top notch at that time either but his just plain sucks.
Keith

331TwistedWedge
05-30-2007, 02:15 PM

i read this 6 times AND i dont know what you're saying? :lol: :lol: :lol: :HYF:

new - knew ...
dollers - dollars ...
to - too (extreme and or also) ...
o yseah - oh i see? ... im puzzled on this one ... :confused:

not one period or comma ... :tard:

i couldn't resist :smokin:

5.0calypso93lx
05-30-2007, 02:35 PM

Paul, I really hope that was a sarcastic reply to prove your point!:lol:

gt500e1
05-30-2007, 02:51 PM
That was real nice of you guys to bash on me and all, but honestly i dont give a fuck and you all need to understand something, I did try to give mike him his damn money but he never would answer any phone calls or the his door and if you fucking ford guys want to bash on me over this bull shit and also banning ackbar for sticking up for his brother then all you can go to hell over this criteria bullshit.:flipoff:

331TwistedWedge
05-30-2007, 02:58 PM
That was real nice of you guys to bash on me and all, but honestly i dont give a fuck and you all need to understand something, I did try to give mike him his damn money but he never would answer any phone calls or the his door and if you fucking ford guys want to bash on me over this bull shit and also banning ackbar for sticking up for his brother then all you can go to hell over this criteria bullshit.:flipoff:

damn relax guy ... it's all in fun ... hey you take a little and give a little on this website ... don't let it ruin your day ... look at all the posts about me and girls or my car, dude laugh it off ... like this ------> :lol:

now write a few more posts so i can crack up :lol: ... you should look into publishing with your english / grammar talents ... :rofl:

SMOKE
05-30-2007, 03:31 PM
his other excuse now is he doesn't have the money, but a week ago he had enough money to buy a sub box off me, and now he's booming through the plat. he aparently has enough money for subs and an amp.

I'm still trying to figure out why you would sell the guy more stuff when he owed you money from the first deal? Doesn't seem too smart on your part either... :rolleyes:

Maximus
05-30-2007, 03:42 PM

BWAHAHA!! Boo hoo.:lol:

Ps. Ackbar was not banned for sticking up for his brother.

R825OH
05-30-2007, 04:10 PM
I's gitn a kic oota dis

gt500e1
05-30-2007, 04:14 PM
this is not paul this is chad

stroked4eyes
05-30-2007, 04:51 PM

I believe he was talking to PaulFiveOh

cstreu1026
05-30-2007, 05:48 PM

Speaking of Paul you need to get off his nuts. For Christ's sake you have a picture of his car for your avitar. If that ain't nut swinging then I don't know what is.

ibstrokin
05-30-2007, 07:11 PM
:popcorn: Talk about cheap entertainment

bcoh5gt
05-30-2007, 07:28 PM

PaulFiveOh dip shit! DID YOU NOTICE THE QUOTE???:HYF: :tard:

bcoh5gt
05-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Damn I was laughing so hard ten people posted while I was typing. OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

cin_mustang
05-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks again for giving me a chuckle. You guys so funny!!

RyanR
05-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Pay him the 50 nobody likes thieves

mustangmike
05-30-2007, 11:19 PM
THIS IS WHY I LOVE STANGBANGERZ.COM!!!!
PAUL WAS BAND.....AGAIN??? LOL
IS THERE A NUT SWINGIN AVATAR?
LOL

SEE YA ALL
MIKE
PS
BUY THE REST OF THE CRAP OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!!
I NEED THE SPACE, AND ALITTLE MONEY WOULD BE NICE TOO!!!

gt500e1
05-31-2007, 12:04 AM
:flipoff: ^

PaulFiveOh
05-31-2007, 01:14 AM
Wow. I somehow got mentioned way to much in this thread haha!

Pay him Chad.

qwk93ta
06-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Why would you screw someone over for $50? The guy didn't even have a job when he sold you the parts. Who cares if he did not answer his phone or the front door. He had his hip replaced, maybe he could not get up to get the door or answer the phone. You could have left the money in his mail box, ever think of that? What goes around comes around....hopefully in the future you get F'ed over.....

08 Vette
06-01-2007, 02:11 PM
LOCKED!