PDA

View Full Version : don't deal with gt500e1 , financially unresponsible!!

mustangmike
05-29-2007, 10:42 PM
I sold some parts to gt500e1, he lives in my neighborhood, so i hooked him up with a good deal,
(bbk cold air kit, and brand new underdrive pulley's for only $50 )
plus i needed cash cause i haven't worked since oct. 2006.
that was more than a couple months ago, and he still hasn't paid me the $50.
so when someone (i'm awful with names) comes to buy parts from me and his car has the parts on it ,that gt500e1 has still not paid me for, i kind of got upset.
gt500e1 comes up with excuses like he came bye about 50 times and i wasn't home.(he lives 2 streets behind me)

Most of you on this board know that i had a total hip replacement, and have been on my couch most of the 8 months, except for the 2 weeks i was in the hospital., and that I post my e-mail and cell phone number with every classified post.
I have never had any trouble with people getting ahold of me, you that have bought parts from me know this, and know that i'm a pretty nice guy, and easy to deal with.
his other excuse now is he doesn't have the money, but a week ago he had enough money to buy a sub box off me, and now he's booming through the plat. he aparently has enough money for subs and an amp.

heres the message he left me back when i asked him for my money.

Originally Posted by gt500e1
Quote:
"well i told you deal i had the money like 50 times, if your going go off on me like that you can forget the money. give me 2 weeks i have it mike"

"lol what got into you if i give you 10 a week tenicley i have 5 weeks i said i have it in 2 so chill you can make me look like a ass on this form i dont have a mustang any more nice threat tho a ++++ you should just be nuce to me i getit to you i am sorry mike what else can i do come your house show you my bank account i have no money"

really nice huh

so to be fair i'll give him untill june 12th

until then , i would ask you not to sell anything to gt500e1.

I encourage everyone on the board to send him a private message, to remind him he owes mustangmike $50.

thanks
mike

Black Hole
05-29-2007, 10:56 PM
You already posted in the feedback forum.

I could bitch about trying to buy some parts from you and having it sold out from under my feet while waiting for you to respond with a paypal address.....but I won't. :rolleyes:

dedpedal
05-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Ill just go ahead and lock this one since its allready posted in the feedback section.

Sorry you got screwed guy. It happens. Do what you think you need to to get this guy to pay. I would.