PDA

View Full Version : ahh bull crap!

dedpedal
05-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Should I just shoot myself or shoot the low rent asshole who's trying to make my life miserable?

Exs simple tend to suck. At least my ex is a good friend, so thats probably why I cant understand this useless low rent fuggwad. he hasnt got enough brains to fend off a horsefly, yet he can piss me off by calling the love of my life names like "****" and "whore". I can only hope that he pisses someone off to the point that they beat him to the ground before I do. That will take it off of my life.

Mista Bone
05-30-2007, 03:02 AM
Yep, not enough Beast Ice onhand to understand Kevin.

Your ex's dick being an asshole, serves her right, right?

bestracing
05-30-2007, 07:47 AM
yet he can piss me off by calling the love of my life names like "****" and "whore".

I understand you Kevin, I'd be highly upset too. There's no need to call any woman those names and anyone who does on a regular basis is a low life dirt bag and should have their life snuffed out.

DeckerEnt
05-30-2007, 08:29 AM
People like that get what is deserved. It is carma. It always works out eventually.
Keith

Holly
05-30-2007, 09:05 AM
Exs simple tend to suck.

I think I'll just keep quiet on that note. :rolleyes:

yet he can piss me off by calling the love of my life names like "****" and "whore". I can only hope that he pisses someone off to the point that they beat him to the ground before I do. That will take it off of my life.

Somebody called AMY those names? Are you kidding me? She has to be one of the most easygoing people I have ever met in my life, plus I think she's a saint for putting up with you Kevin. :lol: ;) Just kidding guy.

Katmandu
05-30-2007, 10:22 AM
Exs simple tend to suck. At least my ex is a good friend, so thats probably why I cant understand this useless low rent fuggwad. he hasnt got enough brains to fend off a horsefly, yet he can piss me off by calling the love of my life names like "****" and "whore". I can only hope that he pisses someone off to the point that they beat him to the ground before I do. That will take it off of my life.Kev,

Clowns like that bring their OWN demise. Usually SOONER than later.

Just sit back and watch the carnage unfold. :bigthumb

Mista Bone
05-30-2007, 03:46 PM
When I was married, I made the mistake of using the "B" word towards her, life was hell for over a month trying to fix that wrong.

Yeah I hate my ex at times, but think about my son, ok it was worth it.

Either one of us have car trouble or other issues, we don't hesitate calling each other.

dedpedal
05-30-2007, 07:08 PM
Hes just a low life dirtbag, driving around in a car that she gave to her oldest son, but put it in her ex husbands name to save her boy the massive insurance rates that a new driver allways has to pay. The ex seems to think that its HIS car (i know, that in the laws eyes it is legaly). How could someone do that to their son tho?

Ranger50
05-30-2007, 09:19 PM
How could someone do that to their son tho?

Lowest lifeform pond scum... Wait that gives pond scum a really bad name....

BigBadStang
05-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Low-life mooch.
anyone that takes from their own child...this kind of $hit really pisses me off. :mad:

DeckerEnt
05-30-2007, 09:49 PM
If it wasn't illegal, I would say lets go get the car but it is in his name. It would be stealing. But, could we borrow it for a few days just to make him think twice?
Keith

BigBadStang
05-30-2007, 10:02 PM
anything you "plan" needs to be done via pm's, not on public boards.
we dont need anyone gettin in bad with the Po-Po. ;)

dedpedal
05-31-2007, 07:06 AM
anything you "plan" needs to be done via pm's, not on public boards.
we dont need anyone gettin in bad with the Po-Po. ;)

Ive allready thought about all those options, but anything that "I" do will only end up with me as the bad guy.Illegal or not, someday Amys son would look back and think "Kevin did this to my DAD." Blood is thicker than water. IF this cowardly dirtbag brings it to my home, I have no choice but to call the police and defend my family and property, but I doubt it would come to that. He is too much of a lazy drunk to start it with me, he only goes after targets that hes sure he can score on.

BigBadStang
05-31-2007, 04:03 PM
at least your in the right frame of mind. what you said is how you should handle it.