PDA

View Full Version : 87 Toyota Supra targa turbo

BK50
05-30-2007, 12:20 AM
Selling for a friend, a 87 Toyota supra targa turbo 5 speed. The body has roughly 154k on it, but the engine has less than 1900 miles on a complete rebuild. The rebuild consisted of everything new from the oil pan to the cams, new bearings, rods, pistons, gaskets, mass air meter, etc..... He has all the receipts for everything. The paint is pearl white w/blue interior, which is very clean for its age. The car runs and drives very well. Before he sells it he is going to have the head gasket replaced with a good multi layered design with arp studs. The car has a boost leak which he has not been able to find yet. He replaced the stock wheels with 18" Kazera 5 spokes 18x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 in the rear. He also has the factory wheels which still have brand new goodyear tires with less than a 500 miles on them. The car is 95% stock except for the wheels, exhaust and a open element filter. The car is extremely clean for its age and also has no rust. He also has a custom made guage pod for the car that comes with a boost guage and oil pressure gauge, the gauges are Autometer phantoms. He will except any resonable offer or if you don't want the headgasket replaced and want to do it yourself he will deduct the cost of having it done. He is asking $5500 obo, may trade also
If you have any questions feel free to give him a call 419-283-6035 his name is Todd, tell him Bill told you to call....

Bill

MattKatz
05-30-2007, 06:55 AM
Is it possible to get some more pics of this car....I am curious what the driver's 1/4 looks like..looks like there is some damge there...just want to see some more close up shots....Looks very clean though.
Pics to OneSlowSol@excite.com

bobtsgt
05-30-2007, 11:54 AM
bump for a nice MK3. I miss mine sometimes.

Lt. Dangle
06-01-2007, 12:22 AM
bump for an extremely clean MK3...MK3 Targas are the tits!

BK50
06-03-2007, 05:10 PM
ttt...

Bill