PDA

View Full Version : fix one thing and another breaks

95vertstang
05-31-2007, 08:37 AM
i cant stand my car anymore i spent a better part of yesterday morning chasing wires down i had the steering column out of my peice and found the wires and replaced them everything was fine untill i was driving and the damn clutch cable goes out i hate this car everytime i fix one thing five other things break

dedpedal
05-31-2007, 10:53 PM
At some point, you will find that youve fixed damn near everything and you will be rewarded with a couple years of hassle free driving. Hang in there, it will be worth it someday.

Stangman
05-31-2007, 11:01 PM
you can get Years of hassle-free driving?!?!?!?! i just cant wait till that will happen to my car!!!!

wait..... my car has to break first... damn... im with ya brotha! lol

NA/NOTCH
06-01-2007, 07:02 AM
At some point, you will find that youve fixed damn near everything and you will be rewarded with a couple years of hassle free driving. Hang in there, it will be worth it someday.

he got it right to the T

95vertstang
06-02-2007, 05:27 PM
its getting close to that point i just hate it right now because its not how i want it but money is the only limiting factor and working for slave driving tire discounters isnt helping me out can you guys beleive there is no such thing as a break there if im actually able to run out and get lunch it usually sits there for about an hour then i just feel like a wasted my money buying the shit because it cold when i get to it

dedpedal
06-02-2007, 06:01 PM
its getting close to that point i just hate it right now because its not how i want it but money is the only limiting factor and working for slave driving tire discounters isnt helping me out can you guys beleive there is no such thing as a break there if im actually able to run out and get lunch it usually sits there for about an hour then i just feel like a wasted my money buying the shit because it cold when i get to it

Thats the main reason I dont eat lunch anymore.

95vertstang
06-02-2007, 06:24 PM
do you work for the same slave driving company as me?

Mista Bone
06-02-2007, 06:54 PM
nope, Kev tints things.