PDA

View Full Version : Mod Time!

higgy87
06-01-2007, 11:33 PM
So i dont have a stang anymore, sold my bike, so what else do i have? 95' f-250 psd! I did my first mod this week, bought a Superchips tuner from a guy at work for $50. I believe its the 85hp/110tq, that really woke the truck up!
I now have crazy power and stupid amounts of torque (matt and craig don't laugh!)

thats all i got, its good to have something again thats fun to drive...

next up, diy intake and straight exhaust

-hig :bigthumb

Maximus
06-02-2007, 12:52 AM
Damn guy, where have you been??

Carl
06-02-2007, 01:23 AM
Higgy, don't waste your time on that Superchips crap....get with Craigles and have him burn you a TS chip. He hooked me up with one and my truck puts down 305/593 on the towing tune...it's unbelieveable! It's gonna be a bit more than the $50 tuner, but it's worth it for the 6 different positions you can get loaded up.

higgy87
06-02-2007, 07:02 AM
Damn guy, where have you been??

I've been around fella, getting all my stuff together for the big day, I'll be a daddy in about a month! :D

carl...does craigles have a website i can peruse around?

Pops Fun
06-02-2007, 08:43 AM
I've been around fella, getting all my stuff together for the big day, I'll be a daddy in about a month! :D

Congrats :bigthumb

Gene
06-02-2007, 09:10 AM
I'll be a daddy in about a month! :D

Dear God...you're breeding??? :eek:

;) (j/k)

Congratulations, Hig!

Foxxx5oh
06-02-2007, 09:11 AM
oh no...theres gonna be a higlet! congrats bud, its a good feeling :)

craigels
06-02-2007, 09:34 AM

carl...does craigles have a website i can peruse around?

Higgy! gimme a call or shoot me a PM, we can get you setup real nice. If you get a chip, you will have to get rid of the Superchips because they will not work together. Also, the 85 hp they claim is a little on the liberal side. In reality its probably 25-35. So if you are impressed with that, you'll be floored by what a chip will do.

You might also think about some gauges, I can do Autometer, DiProcol, Isspro, etc. Anything you want for that truck I can get, at real good prices too. For the exhaust you mention, I deal with MBRP and aFe, I can even get you a decent price on the filter for the DIY intake... and everything in between for that matter... injectors, fuel systems, oil pumps, clutches/tranny upgrades, chips, exhaust, turbos, intercoolers, anything you can think of!

Craig

PonymanfiveO
06-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Glad to hear the PSD is getting some love Higgy!

For $50 you cant complain with the superchips tuner for now.
It will do ya good till you can save some beans to buy a good chip.

Get your gauges from Cracker, he'll hook you up...but you allready knew that.

Congrats on the soon to be little one. Keep in touch homie. ;)