PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for cheap flights out of C-bus

89notch
06-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Check out southwests DING fares. You have to download the little desktop thing to see the prices but they have flights for 15.00 one way. I'm booking my vegas trip and my winter FL trip today. You have to book by 9:00 tonight to get this. They have flights all over the US for 15-30 each way :bigthumb

Hope this saves someone some $$$

Katmandu
06-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Check out southwests DING fares. You have to download the little desktop thing to see the prices but they have flights for 15.00 one way. I'm booking my vegas trip and my winter FL trip today. You have to book by 9:00 tonight to get this. They have flights all over the US for 15-30 each way :bigthumb How is it possible for this airline to stay in business with those rates ??

Maybe old planes and NO maintenance to them perhaps ?? :eek: :eek: :confused:

Holly
06-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Maybe old planes and NO maintenance to them perhaps ?? :eek: :eek: :confused:

I was wondering the same thing about Skybus. But I figure pilots aren't on a suicide mission, they wouldn't risk flying the planes if they thought they were not safe.

If it's your time to go, it's your time to go. It is not your decision, so have fun in life, and don't think about the "what ifs". ;)

IEATLT1
06-04-2007, 02:25 PM
I just booked my wife for her birthday to go to Tucson. I booked myself to goto san diego to visit a buddy Thanks 102 bucks round trip each flight