PDA

View Full Version : Standoff

Paul408Notch
06-04-2007, 09:42 PM
http://www.fox.com/standoff/

So I started watching this show last fall when it first started, and I really enjoy it. It's a show about 2 FBI hostage negotiators and all of the drama involved. The guy is played by Ron Livingston (Peter from Office Space) and the girl is some really hot chick I don't remember seeing anywhere else.

When I first started watching, I was wondering how many different hostage situations they could realistically come up with and not get repetitive, but of the 8 or 10 episodes they aired, they were all really good, and I looked forward to watching them on the DVR when I got home. Usually I leave shows on there for 3 or 4 days before I get to them.

The only part of the show I don't really care for is that the 2 lead characters have a romantic thing going on, and so far it just doesn't seem to fit the show. Maybe it'll grow on me, but so far, I just don't care about that part of it.

But anyway, the show has been off the air since December because of American Idol, but it's back this Friday night. It looks like you can watch older episodes on the website above, but I don't know if it's free or not. Might be worth checking out to see if you like it.

Oh, and you gun freaks will LOVE it. Some of the guns the people have are pretty slick. In one or two episodes they had some crazy assed gun that would pivot in the middle and shoot around corners.

Good night now.

Paul408Notch
06-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Just got around to watching the episode from this past Friday, and it was really good. Looks like the episode this Friday should be a good one too. :)

mustangoutlaw
06-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Just watch it last night on the dvr! I started watching this show last fall when it first started also! My wife got me to watch it and now I like It! Great Show!!