PDA

View Full Version : F-N Parents!!

Bluecrew07
06-06-2007, 01:22 PM
So I went to my school today to fill out some school forms for college and my FASA forms. everything was going good until we finished. i found out that I wont be able to recive and financial aid or grants because my Fn parents make way to damn much!!! 80,000 to be exact, and they refuse to help me out with school what so ever!. Wich also explains how they can afford to buy 25 acers of land a new car, a car for my sis and what ever else they want, but they cant help me at all with anything???? F my Fn parents!! so now i might not be able to go to school because I cant afford it on my own. Why the hell do we have parents if they dont help you with anything at all!!!:mad:

Maximus
06-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Hmmm. Join the Military. They paid for ALL my Education.:bigthumb

So are you still living at home? If so, it could be worse, "Get the Fuck out my house!!":lol:

331TwistedWedge
06-06-2007, 01:28 PM
by the looks of your car, you dont have things half bad ... be thankful you have both parents, i lost one :( ... go get some loans, borrow extra for books, food and fun ~ get in school, get an education & hump everything that moves :lol: ... you have life by the balls right now and dont know it ... go live it up ...

man to be 18 again ...

wht_stang
06-06-2007, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=Maximus;275585]Hmmm. Join the Military. They paid for ALL my Education.:bigthumb

i dont think he's the military type lol

Maximus
06-06-2007, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=Maximus;275585]Hmmm. Join the Military. They paid for ALL my Education.:bigthumb

i dont think he's the military type lol

Neither was I....I had a BLAST in the Army. Hell, I almost rolled a M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle!!!:lol: :lol:

Jeff88coupe
06-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Same thing happened to me...parents made to much $$ for me to get a dime in grants. So I went for 5 years on student loans....think it was about $20K (I graduated from UK in '96). I just finished paying them off last year...was well worth it. Go to a school that you can afford and get a good education...don't go there for just the name. New guy I work with graduated from Miami,OH...has over $100K in loans..and isn't a doctor:tard: Look at Cincinnati State,NKY, OCAS, ect.

mustangboy
06-06-2007, 01:47 PM
That is the problem with a lot of kids today. The EXPECT mommy and daddy to pay for school, cars, vacations, room and board and whatever else their little heart desires. Bluecrew I'm not saying that is you but alot of your generation just think mommy and daddy will pay for it all. I'm sure if you dig around hard enough you'll find loans or other means to pay for it. Hell if you have to sell the Stang. Basically what you do now will shape the rest of your life. Trust me if you suck it up figure out a way to make it on your own it will make you a much better person down the road.

5.0calypso93lx
06-06-2007, 02:04 PM

So are you still living at home? If so, it could be worse, "Get the Fuck out my house!!":lol:

Same story here, parents made too much, except they did pay my first year, until i flunked out. Joined the army and ended up loving it.

cobrajoe
06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
So I went to my school today to fill out some school forms for college and my FASA forms. everything was going good until we finished. i found out that I wont be able to recive and financial aid or grants because my Fn parents make way to damn much!!! 80,000 to be exact, and they refuse to help me out with school what so ever!. Wich also explains how they can afford to buy 25 acers of land a new car, a car for my sis and what ever else they want, but they cant help me at all with anything???? F my Fn parents!! so now i might not be able to go to school because I cant afford it on my own. Why the hell do we have parents if they dont help you with anything at all!!!:mad:

That is the problem with a lot of kids today. The EXPECT mommy and daddy to pay for school, cars, vacations, room and board and whatever else their little heart desires. Bluecrew I'm not saying that is you but alot of your generation just think mommy and daddy will pay for it all. I'm sure if you dig around hard enough you'll find loans or other means to pay for it. Hell if you have to sell the Stang. Basically what you do now will shape the rest of your life. Trust me if you suck it up figure out a way to make it on your own it will make you a much better person down the road.

I thought you was living on your own? If so your parents income DOES NOT count. Also the forms are called FAFSA(Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Like Mustangboy said if you look around hard enough you'll figure it out! Plus you should NOT say things like that about your parents, be thankful you have two that raised you and cared about you, My dad didn't even get to see his grandkids (he died at 54), and I didn't get to say goodbye. How would you have felt if after saying that about them something happened to them???

Bluecrew07
06-06-2007, 02:09 PM

cant do the military til i have surgery on my eye. already tried that one

by the looks of your car, you dont have things half bad ... be thankful you have both parents, i lost one :( ... go get some loans, borrow extra for books, food and fun ~ get in school, get an education & hump everything that moves :lol: ... you have life by the balls right now and dont know it ... go live it up ...

man to be 18 again ...

my car looks like that cuz I put the time money and effort into it. all my parnets do is put me down for it. they wish i would loose it.

Paul408Notch
06-06-2007, 02:12 PM

Yeah, fucking asshole parents that make lots of money.

I can't believe they won't pay for anything for you. Your childhood must have been terrible not having food, or shelter, or clothing, or being able to go on any vacations, or a vehicle to drive when you got your license. I bet they made you sleep in your treehouse too huh? Those bastards.

I'm sorry I ever thought you were a douche. I was obviously way wrong.

DeckerEnt
06-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Waaa Fn Waaa. You have it sooooo good and don't even know it. If I said anything like that to my dad, He would have beaten me silly and then kicked me out of the house. Now that I am 36 and have a family of my own, I understand what it was like for my parents. They didn't have the money to send me to college either but they offered. I understand now how hard it was going to be for them. So your parents make money. They should. So they won't give you any, good.
And by the way, the 80,000 that they make a year, Some schools cost that and more.
Keith

Black92LX
06-06-2007, 02:45 PM
are you 18 and live on your own???? Then there is no need to list their income on there.

'92Stang
06-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey Man, If you talk to your parents the way you talk about them here. I wouldn't give ya shit.:HYF: . First off, if you have a job that offers medical insurance, wouldn't it be better to have your eye surgery done with a co-pay. Then go enlist?? If you don't have a job with insurance, then find one. I lost both parents at a young age. They never got to see my little girl. It kills me to hear ungrateful spoiled brats like yourself spewing goo!:dummy:

Maximus
06-06-2007, 03:10 PM
I dont even think Miss Goocrew catcher is gonna defend him on this issue:lol:

5.0calypso93lx
06-06-2007, 03:13 PM
I dont even think Miss Goocrew catcher is gonna defend him on this issue:lol:

This isn't the whippin' room, she couldn't even if she wanted too :lol: :lol: (unless somebody let her back??)

'92Stang
06-06-2007, 03:16 PM
She's probably tired of hearing the whining too:tard:

PonymanfiveO
06-06-2007, 03:30 PM
here we gooooo....

95redstang
06-06-2007, 03:30 PM

Boo-hoo!!! My lord how old are you? You are pissed because your parents make to much money..Unreal!! Would you have rather lived in the ghetto with no heat, water, electricity, or food? There are other alternatives, called loans..I currently go to Raymond Walters and I am using loans to finance my education. I have a wife, 2 kids, a $1200 mortgage, and a stack of bills that come with owning a home. I couldn't afford to go back if I had to pay my tuition out of my pocket. My books alone for this past Spring quarter were over $500...To be honest from the way you talk you don't sound smart enough to go to school. I don't mean that you are school stupid either. Maybe they have a special class for idiots.
As for questioning why we have parents that is some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard. I know so many people who grew up living with their grandparents because they didn't have parents. My parents made a good living. We weren't rich by any means.I grew up in Elmwood Place. There were very few times that I had to do without something. I was the kid in high school that had the $150 baseball glove. My dad put in a ton of overtime to buy my sister, brother , and myself what we needed not just what we wanted. I appreciated everything my parents did for me. I know how hard they worked. When I was 20 I went back to school. I knew that they couldn't pay for my tuition but I never pouted about it and acted like a little spoiled bitch. It's true some people shouldn't be parents. Do you expect your parents to pay for everything you want in life? You are above the age of 18 if I'm not mistaken. They are not responsible for you any more. If you don't like the way things are going for you grow the fuck up, get out of their house, and do shit for yourself...

331TwistedWedge
06-06-2007, 03:42 PM
dayum, you just ripped his panties off :lol: :rofl:

MrsAPE
06-06-2007, 03:43 PM
maybe if you didn't spend so much time and money on your car they would have offered to help. not that they have to. who pays for these movies you go to all the time?! gas?! that pool you keep swimming in?! the internet you log into to post this?! there are ways. first step is to stop thinking since they are your 'rents' that they owe you. they owe you nothing. grow up. be responsible. be a big boy now!!

Holly
06-06-2007, 03:51 PM
This isn't the whippin' room, she couldn't even if she wanted too :lol: :lol: (unless somebody let her back??)

Yes, Jennifer is allowed back on the boards. It's all good. ;)

I love my Mom, and I miss my Dad (he died in 1982). I would never say a harsh word to my Mom, especially on a public web board. We have been in a few arguments, but she's my mom, how could you bad mouth the person who gave birth to you and nurtured you to be the person you are today? :confused:

Josh buddy, you have a lot of growing up to do (I always hated hearing that, but it's the truth when you are the age you are). I'm not going to bad mouth you, if you want to bash your parents, that's fine, that is what the rant section is for, but you KNOW you are going to get it right back at you on this board. A lot of us are older and RESPECT our parents, no matter what they do or say to us. :angel:

Carry on.......

Ryan218
06-06-2007, 03:54 PM
from the looks of it you have it petty good...2 parents a home and a very nice car to drive...

you only get one chance with your parents make it a good one......student loans are the way to go..thats what ill end up doing when i start looking into college....one thing is i wouldn't want to borrow money from my parents for something like that...my dads wanted to restore his 76 for many many years...but what did he do...he loaned me some money to buy myself a mustang....

look back and see how many sacrifices they made for you....

just think of how much it costed them each month to have you..if anyone owes anyone...you owe them...

btw...who paid for your mustang?

and 02 mustang GT...mustang of paid around 10k for that...

i may not like what my parents tell me but its there job..there your parents first and your friends second....i know if i talked to my dad like that i would have nonthing....my mustang would be gone my new computer would be gone my new cell phone would be gone...hell id be sleeping on the floor.

stroked4eyes
06-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Instead of being pissed at your parents for making too much money....you should be pissed that they gave you the defective genes. If they would have given you better genes then you would have been smarter and gotten some scholarships and the issue would be resolved.

Bluecrew07
06-06-2007, 04:26 PM
thats right its not me. other people my age..yea your right but not me. ive never asked my parents for anything.

Yeah, fucking asshole parents that make lots of money.

I can't believe they won't pay for anything for you. Your childhood must have been terrible not having food, or shelter, or clothing, or being able to go on any vacations, or a vehicle to drive when you got your license. I bet they made you sleep in your treehouse too huh? Those bastards.

I'm sorry I ever thought you were a douche. I was obviously way wrong.

First off you dont know anything about me. and yes it was rough growing up. not having anything. i beleive i bought my first, second and third car with no help from parents.

Waaa Fn Waaa. You have it sooooo good and don't even know it. If I said anything like that to my dad, He would have beaten me silly and then kicked me out of the house. Now that I am 36 and have a family of my own, I understand what it was like for my parents. They didn't have the money to send me to college either but they offered. I understand now how hard it was going to be for them. So your parents make money. They should. So they won't give you any, good.
And by the way, the 80,000 that they make a year, Some schools cost that and more.
Keith

good thing i dont have you dad then. they have 80,000 and spend it on material stuff (not there son).

are you 18 and live on your own???? Then there is no need to list their income on there.

almost 21 and yes i live on my own. Thats what i thought but i met with a counsler today and he said that the gov. laws have changed so i have to use parent income.

Hey Man, If you talk to your parents the way you talk about them here. I wouldn't give ya shit.:HYF: . First off, if you have a job that offers medical insurance, wouldn't it be better to have your eye surgery done with a co-pay. Then go enlist?? If you don't have a job with insurance, then find one. I lost both parents at a young age. They never got to see my little girl. It kills me to hear ungrateful spoiled brats like yourself spewing goo!:dummy:
For one i am not a spoiled brat at all dick. everything that i have i have worked for and paid for myself!

Boo-hoo!!! My lord how old are you? You are pissed because your parents make to much money..Unreal!! Would you have rather lived in the ghetto with no heat, water, electricity, or food? There are other alternatives, called loans..I currently go to Raymond Walters and I am using loans to finance my education. I have a wife, 2 kids, a $1200 mortgage, and a stack of bills that come with owning a home. I couldn't afford to go back if I had to pay my tuition out of my pocket. My books alone for this past Spring quarter were over $500...To be honest from the way you talk you don't sound smart enough to go to school. I don't mean that you are school stupid either. Maybe they have a special class for idiots.
As for questioning why we have parents that is some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard. I know so many people who grew up living with their grandparents because they didn't have parents. My parents made a good living. We weren't rich by any means.I grew up in Elmwood Place. There were very few times that I had to do without something. I was the kid in high school that had the $150 baseball glove. My dad put in a ton of overtime to buy my sister, brother , and myself what we needed not just what we wanted. I appreciated everything my parents did for me. I know how hard they worked. When I was 20 I went back to school. I knew that they couldn't pay for my tuition but I never pouted about it and acted like a little spoiled bitch. It's true some people shouldn't be parents. Do you expect your parents to pay for everything you want in life? You are above the age of 18 if I'm not mistaken. They are not responsible for you any more. If you don't like the way things are going for you grow the fuck up, get out of their house, and do shit for yourself...

ok..all your shit you have to pay for like your bills thats your fault.
Im not and idoit and i am smart enough to go to school so FUCK YOU!

maybe if you didn't spend so much time and money on your car they would have offered to help. not that they have to. who pays for these movies you go to all the time?! gas?! that pool you keep swimming in?! the internet you log into to post this?! there are ways. first step is to stop thinking since they are your 'rents' that they owe you. they owe you nothing. grow up. be responsible. be a big boy now!!
do you know my parents? do you know that they hate me. i think not. so no they wont offer to help.. i pay for all my shit. Thanks Fuck you too

Oh...and to all you fuckers up here who think they know me. I have been on my own since i was 14 i have paid for everything that i have, cars, food, everything it takes to survive.
my parents have NEVER helped me with anything. My parents beat me when i was younger. so what makes you think that they will help me with anything what so ever?????

so before you start talking all this shit and turn this thread into something that is not maybe you should find out who the hell i am first!!!!!

Bluecrew07
06-06-2007, 04:28 PM
why do all you people think that my parents paid for all my stuff and my car!! they havent paid for any of it. I HAVE!!!

8NO4CYL
06-06-2007, 04:29 PM
I understand that you are frustrated, but it could always be worse. Don't bash your parents, obviously they have provided you with a lot already. Time to grow up..........

BlazinEagle
06-06-2007, 04:31 PM
I had this same problem when I decided to go to school. I had to get a personal loan for it and start paying it back right away. Now $24,xxx and not 40,xxx in the hole I am a little ahead of my friends who did not pay anything the 4 years of college.

Maximus
06-06-2007, 04:32 PM
So why did you think they would pay for your College if YOU paid for all your own stuff??

ricmcusa
06-06-2007, 04:32 PM
I went to night school. Ivy tech state college. I paid my own way. All the punks that had a free ride acted like they were in high school. I was there to better myself. They were there to F*** off. If I was your parent I would kick you to the curb.

Black Hole
06-06-2007, 04:35 PM
I'd post something here, but it wouldn't be worth my time spent typing. :rolleyes:

Holly
06-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Im not and idoit and i am smart enough to go to school so FUCK YOU!

:doh:

Bluecrew07
06-06-2007, 04:40 PM
So why did you think they would pay for your College if YOU paid for all your own stuff??
because they are my parents, you would think they would want to see there son go to college. and since they have never helped me before....i never asked them to pay for it. i just would like a lil help thats it

I went to night school. Ivy tech state college. I paid my own way. All the punks that had a free ride acted like they were in high school. I was there to better myself. They were there to F*** off. If I was your parent I would kick you to the curb.

i dont care what you did with your life. i dont know you, you dont know me. they kicked me to the curb years ago.

Holly
06-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Okay, this isn't getting anywhere.

It has been requested that this thread be closed, so it's done.

But I will leave it up for your reading amusement. :D

ricmcusa
06-06-2007, 04:50 PM
I don't care if you know me or not. If you don't want my opinion don't post on a public web board.

Black Horse
06-06-2007, 04:52 PM
I can't believe I even read this thread - I'll stay away from what first went through my mind and give you a little sage advice:

Work your way through school, even if it means going part time. You have the education, job experience, and NO outstanding loan when you are done - plus any prospective employer looks at this quite favorably since it shows you work hard towards a goal without having to lean on everyone else.

Good luck - and go hug your parents TODAY, they might not be here tomorrow. (They don't OWE you anything but their undying love - you can't buy that for ANY price! - but you do have to earn it))

dedpedal
06-06-2007, 11:06 PM
my car looks like that cuz I put the TIME MONEY AND EFFORT into it. all my parnets do is put me down for it. they wish i would loose it.

Looks like you allready know how to do things that you want. Colege shouldnt be any different. I paid for my schooling as I could for 4 years. I got bored with it and went on hiatus. I may finnish a degree someday when I have time to put towards it, but not now.