PDA

View Full Version : Paris gets out early!! WTF!!!

HRSEPWR
06-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Ok, this is some total bull shit. Not that I give two shits about this spoiled rich bitch but come on, she is suppose to spend 3 weeks in jail and only spends 3 days??? They say it was from a medical condition... Medical condition my ass. They probably couldn't stand to hear her whiny voice and made something up just to get rid of her. Anyway this pisses me off, if this was anyone else they would sent them county to check them out then their ass would be back in jail. That bitch is definately an oxygen bandit, she's breathing air that I might need one day, I think she should be eliminated, there's no room for people like her here... :flipoff: :flipoff:

Maximus
06-08-2007, 01:40 AM
If you had her dads money, you could work wonders also.

HRSEPWR
06-08-2007, 01:52 AM

yeah, no shit... I read she has to go back to court tomorrow because the judge that sent her to jail is pissed that she is out, hopefully he'll throw the book at her..:bigthumb :flipoff:

glassman
06-08-2007, 01:53 AM

+ 1 no sh!t w/ that much cash no one should have heard about it. Better to have someone talk about you than forget I guess.

Black Horse
06-08-2007, 07:28 AM
Who the fock cares....

HRSEPWR
06-08-2007, 10:37 AM
I only care because it shows how focked up our justice system really is.. :mad:

Holly
06-08-2007, 11:18 AM
I only care because it shows how focked up our justice system really is.. :mad:

I gave up on the justice system regarding celebrities back in 1994, when OJ Simpson walked free after slaughtering two people, with HIS DNA all over the place!

DeckerEnt
06-08-2007, 11:23 AM
I bet this will lead to young celebs just going out and partying their asses off, getting busted and walking free within an hour or so. Wait, it is already happening. Lindsy Lohan comes to mind. She wrecked her Benz and just got a ride to the hospital, then was found a few hours later passed out wasted in a friends car. It is a shame that these rich kids will learn nothing about how life really works.
Keith

fst 5pto
06-08-2007, 11:29 AM
I bet this will lead to young celebs just going out and partying their asses off, getting busted and walking free within an hour or so. Wait, it is already happening. Lindsy Lohan comes to mind. She wrecked her Benz and just got a ride to the hospital, then was found a few hours later passed out wasted in a friends car. It is a shame that these rich kids will learn nothing about how life really works.
Keith

Young kids these days to dumb shit like that regardless.... they are celebs so we hear more about them.

mustangchick
06-08-2007, 04:04 PM
They sent her back to jail now. Pics everywhere of her crying the back of a cruiser. :D

stroked4eyes
06-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Here is one

http://www.ohmyhog.com/haha-paris.jpg

R825OH
06-08-2007, 05:48 PM
good maybe she can get a few new friends in there , AH-HAA!!

Jaylynn
06-08-2007, 06:22 PM
suck it up, it's only like 20 days with good-behaviour & she's not even with the other prisioners........... some poor kid from the wrong side of the tracks would be in there after one screw-up like she had & they'd have something on their record that could keep them from getting jobs etc in the future.

95redstang
06-09-2007, 02:09 AM
:
suck it up, it's only like 20 days with good-behaviour & she's not even with the other prisioners........... some poor kid from the wrong side of the tracks would be in there after one screw-up like she had & they'd have something on their record that could keep them from getting jobs etc in the future.

:agree:
Hell with her dumb ass. She thinks the law doesn't apply to her because of who she is..She don't give to shit's about anything but herself. Hell she was pulled over twice while driving on a suspended license. I hope that ugly ass Lindsey Lohan is next. She is probably the worst one out of all those little tramps...

04 mustang
06-09-2007, 08:20 AM
I think they should have busted her for escape and then arrest the sheriff for complicity because you know he was paid to let her out. 3 weeks turned into a couple of years would have been hilarious.

Mista Bone
06-09-2007, 10:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/imeside/motivator5034836.jpg

stroked4eyes
06-09-2007, 11:10 AM
I wish we could add sound...

http://a267.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_8f41c1b85a711e8a2d76cd84d58fe892.gif

R825OH
06-09-2007, 05:06 PM
She's goin back to meet her new lesbian girlfriendHAhaaaa

BigBadStang
06-10-2007, 08:44 AM
I think the Sheriff needs to be investigated.
he is notorious for being "celebrity friendly".
he has to be on the take, or at least will receive generous campaign contributions come re-election time.