PDA

View Full Version : Smoke...Not very good

Camaro86SHOCKER
06-09-2007, 02:41 AM
pm'd him about his 85 for sale, responded quickly but then when i was part of the way to springboro from eastgate where i live, and we were supposed to meet in about the car he calls me with a family emergency and says we have to do it another time. Ok cool no problem. Then later that evening or the following day, he marks it sold...Must have been one hell of a family emergency....

I'm only not completely coming down on him because he did at least call me before i got ALL the way out there, but i have yet to get a call or a pm telling me i should look elsewhere that he went ahead and sold it during his family crisis.

I just feel kinda robbed because i had full intention of buying it and i do believe i was kinda lied to, oh well, i guess then i wouldnt own this 95.

Not highly recommended to buy from. And i wont argue on here about it, this is my last post on it, just my .02 take it as you will.

MADMOD
06-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Wow that pretty low if you ask me:HYF: to Smoke!

SMOKE
06-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Whatever dude, my family business is NON of your business, and to let you know, I did have to go deal with some. Thanks for the concern.

I have dealt with plenty of people on this site and had no problems with anybody in the past. A good friend of mine here in town showed up at my house with the cash I decided I would take for the car and he left in about 5 minutes. Sorry I didn't hold it for you, but you told me you had to sell your truck and you would have the money in a couple weeks.... Why would I wait for that when a FRIEND of mine has the cash in his hand right in front of me? You could have PM'd me if you had any questions instead of starting a thread about it. Like I said, I have dealt with PLENTY of people on here before and nobody else has ever said anything bad about me.

Good luck with your search and sorry this one didn't work out...

By the way, it was an 86, NOT an 85 so you didn't even really know so great what exactly you were coming to look at ;)