PDA

View Full Version : Need help with the Pinks Car everyone look

89notch
06-11-2007, 11:50 AM
WE NEED HELP GETTING THIS DONE. Talking about it and getting it done is two different things. We cant look like ass clowns and not fucking show up. anyone that can help you let me know when and what you can help with and I will give you a key to my garage if I'm not home and access to all of my tools. I will make this happen some how some way but I can really need some help.

List of services needed

Fuel system Ran and lines made

Brake lines plummed and calipers and spindles changed

Master Cylinder replaced

Rear end swapped out

Dash and interior put back in

Motor and transmission installed.

Car still needs wired-I think QuickLX is taking care of this but we are having scheduling conflicts

Lots of little things

DSSKing68
06-11-2007, 11:58 AM
I have most evenings available from 5pm until 10 or so. I'd be willing to come up. PM me. How much time do we still have?

quik lx
06-11-2007, 12:14 PM
WE NEED HELP GETTING THIS DONE. Talking about it and getting it done is two different things. We cant look like ass clowns and not fucking show up. anyone that can help you let me know when and what you can help with and I will give you a key to my garage if I'm not home and access to all of my tools. I will make this happen some how some way but I can really need some help.

List of services needed

Master Cylinder replaced

Rear end swapped out

Car still needs wired-I think QuickLX is taking care of this but we are having scheduling conflicts

Lots of little things

I WILL wire this car, but it will be way easier to wire when everything is in it. I do this for a living, I'm not charging anything, and with all the other paying cars in my garage and a full time job I wanna do it right... and do it ONCE. the wiring usually gets done last in a build.:cool1:

NXcoupe
06-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Any word on the head studs yet?

DeckerEnt
06-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Post an address that I can mapquest so we all know how to get there. I will try my best to show tonight. We all should lend a hand somehow. It is our reputation on the line here.
Keith

5.0calypso93lx
06-11-2007, 02:05 PM

List of services needed

Master Cylinder replaced

Rear end swapped out

Lots of little things

I can/have done all the brake and spindle stuff, as well as the rear end. I'll be out friday night, and please pm me directions.

89notch
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Thanks Joe we will figure this out. 5.0calypso just give me a call later this week.

RScoupe I have a set of head studs we can use until the others arrive

JonS
06-11-2007, 02:36 PM
I should be able to come up Friday and help, if I can get directions.

66efistang
06-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Gimme a call, I'm off tomorrow Wed., and Friday.

juiced347
06-11-2007, 06:19 PM
pm me your addy i can come out and put the motor and tranny in on fri

mailman
06-11-2007, 06:29 PM
PM an address and phone number, and I can come over a couple of nights.

89notch
06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
If anyone needs an address just give me a call 937-790-0516 thanks Kelly

transman
06-11-2007, 08:38 PM
let me know if i can be of assistance i got a lift at my shop :bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
06-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Kelly...wheres the pics???

I got the car up there this evening, unloaded it and we rolled it into the garage and about 8 of us started tearing into it. We got all the suspension out from under it before I had to leave.

Thanks guys for dinner, the burgers and mac 'n cheese was great.
Kelly, we got rid of all that Bud Select for ya. no problem buddy. ;)

Big, big thanks to Kathy (Ponymom05) for letting us use her kick ass trailer!
If it wasnt for her we wouldnt have got the car up there and started on it tonight.:bigthumb

PonymanfiveO
06-11-2007, 11:34 PM
WE NEED HELP GETTING THIS DONE. Talking about it and getting it done is two different things. We cant look like ass clowns and not fucking show up....

This is for real gang!

Im not going to mention any names here but a few of you havent helped out any on this car. wtf? :confused:

This whole deal isnt about anyone making them selves look good, or anyone trying to get something out of it. Come the fuck on, take a step back and look at this...this car...these people...this whole damn trip were planning out to KCIR, its not about representing one person or one little click or town or group of people. This is about representing Stangbangerz.com!
Its about representing all of us and what our bud Vinny made us. A group of gear heads who stick together and show the world that were the baddest motha fuckas around! Were gonna get this car done Together. Were gonna go out there and show them that SBZ fucking OWNZ National television Together!

So come on, dont make stupid excuses. You know who you are...
Donate a few hours of your time or a few bucks to help get this bad ass car that represents all of us up and running!

Hope that lil rant kicks ya in the ass.
MJ:cool1:

:sbowns:

MrsAPE
06-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Hubby is yours after baseball game saturday if you want him. scratch that. he's yours. i'll have him give you a call. period.

Holly
06-12-2007, 08:44 AM
This is for real gang!

Im not going to mention any names here but a few of you havent helped out any on this car. wtf? :confused:

This whole deal isnt about anyone making them selves look good, or anyone trying to get something out of it. Come the fuck on, take a step back and look at this...this car...these people...this whole damn trip were planning out to KCIR, its not about representing one person or one little click or town or group of people. This is about representing Stangbangerz.com!
Its about representing all of us and what our bud Vinny made us. A group of gear heads who stick together and show the world that were the baddest motha fuckas around! Were gonna get this car done Together. Were gonna go out there and show them that SBZ fucking OWNZ National television Together!

So come on, dont make stupid excuses. You know who you are...
Donate a few hours of your time or a few bucks to help get this bad ass car that represents all of us up and running!

Hope that lil rant kicks ya in the ass.
MJ:cool1:

Well said Matt. :bigthumb

93cobra
06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm all about making Vinny proud & proceeds going to Holly etc...but from the several comments i've been told on this whole subject outside these threads ...theres more than just that going on. Donations, free parts coming in, free expensive labor etc....help, help, help....don't want to look like ass clowns etc...donate, donate, donate..theres more to the story...someone else is getting something out of this besides whats being talked about on the board. "we need to get this done and just not show up"...whoever signed up maybe needed to be organized with a game plan before thinking a car would appear out of thin air ready to represent. I better quit there because I'm sure this will piss people off which I'm not trying to. More people would help if there was a clear answer to whats the real goal...(a few stangbangerz on tv?) (proceeds to holly?) (representing stangbangerz in general?)....I don't know ....all I read all the time is Donate $$$$$$$

mustangrfast88
06-12-2007, 12:00 PM
pm me the address i will come up for a few hours friday night if anybody is working on it after 11:00 at night since i get off at 10:30 and live in middletown

Holly
06-12-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm all about making Vinny proud & proceeds going to Holly etc...but from the several comments i've been told on this whole subject outside these threads ...theres more than just that going on. Donations, free parts coming in, free expensive labor etc....help, help, help....don't want to look like ass clowns etc...donate, donate, donate..theres more to the story...someone else is getting something out of this besides whats being talked about on the board. "we need to get this done and just not show up"...whoever signed up maybe needed to be organized with a game plan before thinking a car would appear out of thin air ready to represent. I better quit there because I'm sure this will piss people off which I'm not trying to. More people would help if there was a clear answer to whats the real goal...(a few stangbangerz on tv?) (proceeds to holly?) (representing stangbangerz in general?)....I don't know ....all I read all the time is Donate $$$$$$$

I didn't think there would be any "proceeds" from this, I thought it was just about representing SBZ in a BIG way, on national television, and making Vinny proud. :confused:

mustangrfast88
06-12-2007, 01:00 PM
:agree: and very well put

plated
06-12-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm all about making Vinny proud & proceeds going to Holly etc...but from the several comments i've been told on this whole subject outside these threads ...theres more than just that going on. Donations, free parts coming in, free expensive labor etc....help, help, help....don't want to look like ass clowns etc...donate, donate, donate..theres more to the story...someone else is getting something out of this besides whats being talked about on the board. "we need to get this done and just not show up"...whoever signed up maybe needed to be organized with a game plan before thinking a car would appear out of thin air ready to represent. I better quit there because I'm sure this will piss people off which I'm not trying to. More people would help if there was a clear answer to whats the real goal...(a few stangbangerz on tv?) (proceeds to holly?) (representing stangbangerz in general?)....I don't know ....all I read all the time is Donate $$$$$$$i was under the impression holly was going to get the money from the cars if we won after they were sold to help out with bills and shit that was left behind when vinny left us.and we do need all the help and donations we can get,i don't think kelly had no intentions to make anything out of this as far as parts or money,he was just stepping upto bat before anyone else thought of it.i think he was expecting the car to be built with donations but $1,000 in the bank to dump in the car if needed should have been planned for the last minute stuff.but like anything easier said than done we all know that,so yea it should have been planned out a lil better but wasn't.thers a first time for everything i'm sure ther will be lots of you all watching it on tv saying thats the car we built for pinks NOT!! friggen help :confused: if your only going to make the situation worse keep your opinions to your self or DONATE!!

snotzs135
06-12-2007, 01:27 PM
93 cobra you said it assclown if you have questions then ask the person doing it!

Holly
06-12-2007, 02:14 PM
i'm sure ther will be lots of you all watching it on tv saying thats the car we built for pinks NOT!! friggen help :confused:

If you just stopped by to see how the Pinks car was going, big deal, your name won't be mentioned. It's the ones who put their blood, sweat, and tears into this project whose names will be associated with this when we win (:D), the ones that made this happen. ;)

89notch
06-12-2007, 02:30 PM

First off you have not be involved in this process and have no idea whats going on with it. Who is getting something out of this? Not me I have donated and spent alot of my own money on the project. The only people getting something out of this is maybe the site sponsors that stepped up and helped out with the project. Almost all of the sponsors did this for Vinny not for there business. I am going to make sure that everyone that helped with it does get some free advertisment on the car. I did have this organized before the first wrench was turned on the car I had almost every part for the car donated with the exception of a few. They dont give you much time to build these cars once you have been picked for the show. I only haqd about 1 month to find a car and get all of the parts coming. Also there is a clear answer if you would read the fuckings posts. One of the first posts I made about this said what the goals were.

This car is going to be built as a tribute to Vinny and all of the people we have on this board. All proceeds if we win on the show will be given to Holly to do whatever she likes with it. I told Nate if we do win we will be selling the cars on Ebay and giving the money to Holly.

So before you open your mouth get the facts. This car is an opportunity for all the stangbangerz together to build a car and hang out and drink a few beers. Remember that is why this site was started in the first place. We are also not just looking for people to donate money its also about time if you have some free time and want to help. If you dont have any time or money or just dont want to help thats fine just go ride your dirtbike. Our posts on this board are trying to get people fired up and excited about the car and doing something for Holly and the rest of the board.

Also the car will be there to represent and it didnt just fall out of the sky. Its going to make it because of a group of guys who pulled together and made it happen for this site not because of you. If there is anything else you would like to question about this whole project dont keep your fucking comments to yourself or help out with the project its up to you.

I would also like to point out that I have not taken one fucking penny or parts for this project but only given my own stuff. I donated a fresh C4 tranny so we could trade it for the tranny we needed. I also have spent I dont know how much $$ on this project. Not to mention the hours a day I spend on my cell phone giving my time to get this project done. But thats ok I want to do those things to make sure this car gets done and WINS because thats what Vinny would want us to do.

89notch
06-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Also here is the thread where we planned out what we were going to do with the car. First post I ever made about this Pinks thing.

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29725

SMOKE
06-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Kelly, you are the man, I will be over this weekend to help with whatever I can. I'll call ya :D

Maximus
06-12-2007, 02:37 PM
I dont think 93cobra was trying to start anything...I think(my opinion) he was just wondering where and what parts were going.

As for any of you guys saying that I want this to fail.....
FUCK YOU!

Theres only one thing that would make that night better when the Coupe takes the win. (but we arent God and Vinny only remains in our hearts)
I have my reasons for not working on this car. Its nothing towards any of those helping on it. Its my own personal feelings.

I was/am going to throw a $200 gas card to whoever tows it out there. And Ill continue to accept donations here at the store...but to anyone saying that I want this to fail is Full of Shit.

As for driving it, I would like to see Matt "the" Johnson drive it. I apperciate the oppurtunity, but I feel Matthew would do a better job driving the Coupe.
Nuff said on that..

So anyway. Post more pictures of you guys working on it. For those who cant actually work on it, (for whatever reasons)I think they will enjoy seeing you guys hammering away on it and maybe they can throw some prayers and some well wishes out.

Holly
06-12-2007, 02:50 PM
As for any of you guys saying that I want this to fail.....
FUCK YOU!

but to anyone saying that I want this to fail is Full of Shit.

Who the heck said that? I can't imagine anything like that coming out of your mouth! You have always been a big SBZ supporter.

I was/am going to throw a $200 gas card to whoever tows it out there. And Ill continue to accept donations here at the store...

That's really nice of you Craig, gas ain't cheap! Which is why Jennifer and I are flying out ($100 round trip), we couldnt drive out there as cheap as we are flying!

93cobra
06-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Good luck to all involved with the pinks car. I guess everything i've heard is wrong & i'm the big asshole...I mean assclown. I wasn't pointing fingers to anyone accusing anyone in particular of getting free parts etc.. I was only asking what the goals or point of the whole build was. Sorry I didn't spend 2 hours researching back through every post on this subject to find the answers my self. As a matter of fact, I was interested in donating money & more importanty I know a business owner that would put up a grand for a sticker on the car, but I think at this point, I'm out & I'll tell him to go somewhere else for his tax right off. I'm the most laid back person there is & will do anything for any & every friend I have until they cross the line.

ponymom05
06-12-2007, 03:16 PM
I don't have any know-how of the mechanical stuff, so I am willing to donate in other ways, for example my trailer last night to get the car moved to wherever it went.

I would like to offer my son, truck and trailer to tow the car to Kansas or as an extra trailer (you're gonna' need another to bring the other car home!!). Craigles said he would love to drive out there and see the race. It's a Super Duty, so he could take a person or two with him.

Let me know about this.

347sc
06-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I havent lended a hand yet on the car, but I have let go of my glide for it and also it will be receiving my rearend. To me its not a matter of what can I get but what can I do. Me and Kelly have spoke in lenght about this whole thing and what we had parts wise to make it happen. I know for a fact he has not taken one part or any money and used it for anything else but the car. I thought he was nuts to take on this project with having what he has on his plate but I have not doubted him.

Let me know when you want to pick up the orange car, we can have the rearend out in not time.

Holly
06-12-2007, 03:33 PM
As for driving it, I would like to see Matt "the" Johnson drive it. I apperciate the oppurtunity, but I feel Matthew would do a better job driving the Coupe.
Nuff said on that..

Matt, are you interested in driving this car for the big race? If not, we need to find somebody that is willing and able to drive it.

89notch
06-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Good luck to all involved with the pinks car. I guess everything i've heard is wrong & i'm the big asshole...I mean assclown. I wasn't pointing fingers to anyone accusing anyone in particular of getting free parts etc.. I was only asking what the goals or point of the whole build was. Sorry I didn't spend 2 hours researching back through every post on this subject to find the answers my self. As a matter of fact, I was interested in donating money & more importanty I know a business owner that would put up a grand for a sticker on the car, but I think at this point, I'm out & I'll tell him to go somewhere else for his tax right off. I'm the most laid back person there is & will do anything for any & every friend I have until they cross the line.

Maybe you should take the time to research it before you open your mouth. You offended everyone that is a part of this project trust me I know I got a phone call from most of them before I even made it home to read it myself. Then to try to rub it in that you were going to donate money makes you a bigger piece of shit.

93cobra
06-12-2007, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=Maximus;277267]I dont think 93cobra was trying to start anything...I think(my opinion) he was just wondering where and what parts were going.

EXACTLY TRUE!

89notch
06-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Then why not PM me and ask instead of trying to make it look like people are stealing parts and using this for personal reasons

Maximus
06-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Ok, everyone....Take a deep breath and chill for bit. No need to get into any threatening BS.

93hulk
06-12-2007, 04:22 PM
WOW! I cant believe the bullshit I just read. I just pisses me off. Why are people who had NOT a fucking thing to do with this project worried about whats happening with this and that? If you have a question go to the source. I seems to me that 93cobra needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut! :HYF:

93cobra
06-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Maybe you should take the time to research it before you open your mouth. You offended everyone that is a part of this project trust me I know I got a phone call from most of them before I even made it home to read it myself. Then to try to rub it in that you were going to donate money makes you a bigger piece of shit.

FUCK YOU KELLY! I WASN'T TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE! WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. DON'T TRY TO GET EVERYONE INVOLVED TO JUMP ON YOUR SIDE AGAINST ME FOR NOTHING. I WAS ASKING A FEW AT UMTR ABOUT THE PINKS CAR INTERESTED IN DONATING A SMALL AMOUNT...MAYBE $50-$100 ALONG WITH A LOCAL FORD RELATED SHOP OWNER / MUSTANG ENTHUSIST/ PINKS FAN/ INVOLVED WITH CARS THAT APPROACHED ME LAST WEEK FOR INFO FOR SPONSORING SINCE HE NEW I BELONGED TO STANGBANGERZ. DROP IT! ENOUGH SAID. ASK ANYONE ON HERE THAT HAS EVER MET ME IN PERSON...IM A STRAIGHT UP DUDE..NOT A FUCKING SHIT TALKER. I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO. WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO DEFENSIVE BECAUSE A QUESTION WAS MADE ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE IS GETTING OUT OF THIS PROJECT?

Black Hole
06-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Enough of this crap.

If you want to donate your time, money, and parts to this project then go ahead.....it's your own decision and no one is holding a gun to your head.

To those wo don't want to, that's fine....it's your decision.

Johnny, I understand your question and I do think it's a valid question....I just think that some people took it as being offensive.

Kelly, Mark, and everyone else.....just chill...you all act like he just talked shit about your mom. He asked an honest question and then appologized when it had been answered and he had offended someone. You guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Done...it's dead.